Equipment Loadouts

Kirtle

Steampunker
vSJfha9.png

Equipment Loadouts
This mod is
Open Source

Equipment Loadouts allows up to 10 different loadouts. Each loadout will have its own armor, accessories, vanities, dyes, and miscellaneous equipment.
(Loadouts can be cycled through with 2 hotkeys)
This mod has an auto saving feature so you'll never lose your items to a game crash.

Video Preview (this clip was recorded in 1.4)

Made with love by @Kirtle

Last edited:
i love this idea
surprised this wasn't made much sooner
two questions
is it compatible with multiplayer, im gonna recommend this to some folks
and the spinning totem head, is that form this mod or another one? havent seen it before

i love this idea
surprised this wasn't made much sooner
two questions
is it compatible with multiplayer, im gonna recommend this to some folks
and the spinning totem head, is that form this mod or another one? havent seen it before
1. Yes, it's 100% multiplayer compatible.
2. It's a Pet present in the vanilla game called "Tiki Totem".

Update v0.3

Revamped the whole UI to be less clunky and now all buttons have sound/visual feedback.
Added an auto save feature to prevent losing player data on game crashes. (configurable)
Changed the icon.

(This mod has been ported to the 1.4 main branch, feel free to compile it to play with it on 1.4)

its Amazing but it would be cool if you removed the delete feature or when you delete a loadout your items just fall to the floor instead of being got rid of even with the confirmation command it makes me nervis and it whould be alot esayer if you just had to remove all of your items your self from out of the slots before being able to remove them or atleast have some sort of recover system in please i think that these mod whould be one of the best Quality of life mods out there and a staple in many players moded or vanilla playthoughs if you do those things I love your mod and hope to see more of you in the futur .

its Amazing but it would be cool if you removed the delete feature or when you delete a loadout your items just fall to the floor instead of being got rid of even with the confirmation command
I can definitely make it drop all the items on the floor when deleting a Loadout. I also have plans to improve the UI further so you don't accidentally click on stuff (I don't really like the confirmation text)

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
You'll need to compile the 1.4 dev build (relevant resource) and also build the 1.4 branch of this mod. Bear in mind the tModLoader 1.4 branch is not very stable yet so beware when playing on it.
Now I am sorry because I only see it now, it's ok I just wanted to vanity, I am a gunner so I use the vortex armor that can make you almost invisible, but with phase dye you can be totally invisible so a made a character half-demon half-angel, angel for every time and damon that is the phase dye for PvP to be stealth

Hi. I have a issue that when i have this mod in multiplayer, it crashes when ever this mod auto saves. It extended it when i set the time to 13min, but it still crashes pass 13min. Any solutions? thank you

Hi. I have a issue that when i have this mod in multiplayer, it crashes when ever this mod auto saves. It extended it when i set the time to 13min, but it still crashes pass 13min. Any solutions? thank you
Hey, I've done some testing and could not replicate your error. I think it'd be best if you could join this discord server and DM me so I can try to provide some help.

Back
Top Bottom