tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Max upgrade level should restricted before hardmode

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This mod is super cool!

This is kind of similar to a mod that I was trying to make, but gave up on because, well... modding terraria is kind of difficult to me. I'm going to look through your mod files to see if it can help me understand things.

The mod is very cool, I've been playing with it for a while. I had a question though: how can I make it so velocity doesn't increase when you upgrade weapons? Velocity breaks some weapons because of how fast the bullets get over 40+ upgrades, so I was wondering how I could make it not increase in order to not break weapons.

The mod is very cool, I've been playing with it for a while. I had a question though: how can I make it so velocity doesn't increase when you upgrade weapons? Velocity breaks some weapons because of how fast the bullets get over 40+ upgrades, so I was wondering how I could make it not increase in order to not break weapons.
Not possible currently but when and if it gets updated for 1.4 I'm sure it will get fixed. I agree to it's really annoying having a really nice wep that becomes useless

Crashes the game when I want to upgrade weapons.
Deleted many mods, even that wasn't enough
Снимок экрана (2801).png

is there any way to have support for fargo's souls because the bosses on masochist mode dont drop upgrade points
Edit: i wasnt working before but now it does i think its because i went out of masochist and went back in

Last edited:
hey do you think you can add a slider for each speed, crit chance, damage, and such, i would like to change some things up while keeping other things the same and i dont want to be overpowered, y'know?

edit: do you think you could also make them go past 100%? maybe 500% or 1000% of an upgrade

Last edited:
hey, I like the idea of this mod but I am playing with a few mods and most of the weapons do not have the option to be upgraded.
I put them in the slot and have tokens on me but the upgrade hammer does not appear.
what mods are currently compatible with this?
atm I am playing with Calamity, Spirit, Shadows of Abbadon, Redemption (druid class is my main atm), Elements Awoken, Fargos, Elemental Unleashed, Pinkey and Laugicality/Enigma and Secrets of the Shaddows.
my main char is playing druid class from Redemption.....is that compatible?

hey, I like the idea of this mod but I am playing with a few mods and most of the weapons do not have the option to be upgraded.
I put them in the slot and have tokens on me but the upgrade hammer does not appear.
what mods are currently compatible with this?
atm I am playing with Calamity, Spirit, Shadows of Abbadon, Redemption (druid class is my main atm), Elements Awoken, Fargos, Elemental Unleashed, Pinkey and Laugicality/Enigma and Secrets of the Shaddows.
my main char is playing druid class from Redemption.....is that compatible?
Well from what I've seen and experimented with none terraria classes aka ones that come from a mod don't work as they are a completely different damage type. So it would make sense to not work rather then hitting the hammer and the game crashing. Also I know you can upgrade calamity weps like the end game weps and what not so it's just the class type

Well from what I've seen and experimented with none terraria classes aka ones that come from a mod don't work as they are a completely different damage type. So it would make sense to not work rather then hitting the hammer and the game crashing. Also I know you can upgrade calamity weps like the end game weps and what not so it's just the class type

i see, that makes perfect sense.

with a lot of the bigger mods add their own class types, i'm wondering if that something that could be added to this mod in the future? like calamity's rogue class, redemtion druid class, thorium bard class ect.
not sure if there are limitations to this sort of mod. but it would be nice to see.

Hello "oempa"
I combined your mod with a mod that has a bigger inventory and i can not upgrade the weapons.
A small thing if you do not mind , can you make it so the position of the forge can be changed in mod config ?
Great job btw

Hello "oempa"
I combined your mod with a mod that has a bigger inventory and i can not upgrade the weapons.
A small thing if you do not mind , can you make it so the position of the forge can be changed in mod config ?
Great job btw
Hmm I would have thought it would scale already the more ya know🤷‍♂️

Hmm I would have thought it would scale already the more ya know🤷‍♂️
In vanilla works and maybe there is a compatibility issue with this mod and other .
Finished the vanilla and now i am experimenting with mods to create a pack of life Q and extra stuff (Bosses,Biomes,Enemies), some mods are compatible and some are not .

Is there a way to make it compatible with the clicker weapons? i know i can't do it now. but are you still updating this mod?

You madman... lol

Compatibility with Clicker, Orchid and Metroid mod would be amazing.

Also, anyone know why the np. Might not be spawning in my village?

Applied the mod to a map i had already been using but i believe i meet the requirements foe the npc to appear. I have tried dropping all my money and picking it up but no luck. I have had at least one house open as well. Generally i keep 3 houses open.

Last edited:
hello, for me the upgrade tokens dont seem to be dropping at all, either they dont drop before BoC is killed or something like that, uz i got past EoC and they still werent dropping, then again, it could be a mod conflict, ill put my modpack in case u want to check it out

Attachments

• stream.json
    1.2 KB · Views: 96
is this mod still being updated? because i would like there to be a slider for each of the individual upgrades, like i said above. this is just a recommendation, but is it possible to get accessory support as well? like add defense and increase mana but only a tiny bit per level

Back
Top Bottom