tModLoader Equivalent Exchange 2

you should implement a system where the mod calculates what value an item has from what it is crafted with, as this would also include some modded items. of course this wouldn't affect uncraftables and i have no idea how to code this idea but i'm sure jopojelly or somebody would if you asked nicely on the tmodloader discord
I would do that, but I think I should stick to the the current system that I have going

Version 1.3 is now available on the mod browser!
Tell me about any bugs and exploits that you come across, please.

Change log:
-Fixed the bug that made every item in every NPC's shop cost 90 silver
-Combined the alchemy anvil and alchemy forge

Although the recipe shows up when I ask the Guide, I am unable to convert a Crimson Rod into 193 Advanced Matter. A hotfix/update would be appreciated, as I don't need a Crimson Rod in the ranger-class run I am currently doing. :p

Although the recipe shows up when I ask the Guide, I am unable to convert a Crimson Rod into 193 Advanced Matter. A hotfix/update would be appreciated, as I don't need a Crimson Rod in the ranger-class run I am currently doing. :p
Are you sure that you're trying to convert the crimson rod at the right crafting station? A lot of people have that problem.
[doublepost=1499702285,1499702268][/doublepost]
Thank you GameBro, I saw the update info in the tmodloader. It's my pleasure to make improvements on the mod. :D
No problem

1.4 is now available on the mod browser!
Get it now!

Change log:
-All items crafted on the alchemy workshop are now sorted in alphabetical order on the crafting menu

is this a reference from fma?
If it was, I would say something like, "Humankind cannot gain anything without first sacrificing something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law, equivalent exchange." Fma is really good, I may change the subheading to what I just said.

1.6 is now available on the mod browser!
Get it now!

Change log:
-Items crafted on the alchemy bench have been sorted in alphabetical order

Hi, it seems like AlchForge doesnt exist for me :D
I cant find it in recipe browser or using guide, anyone has a problem like that or is something wrong with my game?

Hi, it seems like AlchForge doesnt exist for me :D
I cant find it in recipe browser or using guide, anyone has a problem like that or is something wrong with my game?
The alchemy forge was removed and combined with the anvil. I should also remove it from the thread

EE2 1.6.1 is now available on the mod browser!
Get it now!

Change log:

-Fixed the bug that made the alchemy crafting station's tile names appear as their TileIDs

Version 1.6.2 is now available on the mod browser!
Inform me of any exploits and bugs, please.

Change log:
-Added the alchemy forge back into the mod
-Added a new way to convert matter into other types of matter
-New recipe for the alchemy forge

Version 1.7 is now available on the mod browser!
Inform me of any exploits and bugs, please.

Change log:

-Added prices for hellstone items
-Added 58 new recipes

I don't know if it's intentional but the hook is worth 200 matter. I'm playing with Spirit enable and one of their NPCs sells hooks for 10 silver. You can buy 49 hooks for about 5 gold and get 9,800 matter (using max stacks+). That translates to 426 diamonds which is worth 1plat., 27gold, 80silver or 26 times the original price of the hooks.

I don't know if it's intentional but the hook is worth 200 matter. I'm playing with Spirit enable and one of their NPCs sells hooks for 10 silver. You can buy 49 hooks for about 5 gold and get 9,800 matter (using max stacks+). That translates to 426 diamonds which is worth 1plat., 27gold, 80silver or 26 times the original price of the hooks.
I can't help you with that because it isn't an issue caused by my mod

I can't help you with that because it isn't an issue caused by my mod

I'm not saying it's a game issue. I'm saying it's a balance problem. Maybe lower the matter value of hook? It's not an insanely rare item yet it's value rivals most accessories.

there's a balance problem that has to do with the honeyfall blocks, you buy the blocks for 5, make them into walls, then sell them each for 2, that gives you 3 extra matter than when you started, so if you do this enough, you can get mad stax of matter

there's a balance problem that has to do with the honeyfall blocks, you buy the blocks for 5, make them into walls, then sell them each for 2, that gives you 3 extra matter than when you started, so if you do this enough, you can get mad stax of matter
Who did you buy them from?

Back
Top Bottom