OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

Yes, if we really want dramatic scenes, we'll need to kill off some people in the middle of this RP's lifespan.

Yes, if we really want dramatic scenes, we'll need to kill off some people in the middle of this RP's lifespan.
Or cripple them, destroy the main base, maybe make them fight hopeless fights (unlikely that cast seems to be focused on combat rather than on wits and brains) or have them sacrificed, whether to die, or change into the same aliens they're fighting as... or perhaps they see a dramatic scene of the old civilisation collapsing?

There should definitely be more bystanders in other roleplays to help the roleplay form structure.

During the Solar invasion (Age of Resurgence.) I'll probably cripple one of my OCs, make them age. And I'll probably sacrifice that OC afterwards.

Well, if you're going to sacrifice the OC, what option's likely?

- Untimely death?
- Taking them with him? (A high-ranked Solarian or the whole pillar, maybe even literally?)
- A rampage with another friend that has nothing to lose?
- Saving friends captured, but failing to escape himself?

Would the sacrifice be permanent, or reversible?

If yes, would it take huge effort? Would it require them to pay an Exchange Equivalent, either by another hero dying in their place, an old villain to rise again or the hardships they wouldn't have had the character sacrificed normally? Would the reversal be true, or would the un-sacrificed seek death to rest?

Back
Top Bottom