OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

Hey, as long as he doesn’t act like the Jake from Captivity, I’m good

Yessssssssss
Ah, that Jake... The one who pisses everyone off to the point where they try to assassinate him.
I won't lie, I can't stand the player. I don't want to be mean, and it is possible he will see this, but I just cannot stand him.
Don't worry, they're two different people.
Oh and last time I checked wasn't I the second one to join captivity so, none of y'all had to join, oh and by the way that's my character and he won't change.

Huh, perfect timing for more people to join the RP. I just came back from thanksgiving... It's time for this RP to shine a second time.

(Sorry to you all for dropping this big :red: block of text into the OOC here but I'm an idiot who doesn't always care enough to dm people.)
Oh and last time I checked wasn't I the second one to join captivity so, none of y'all had to join, oh and by the way that's my character and he won't change.
The issue isn't fully in context. I don't completely hate you as a person, or your character for that matter.(I know I may get a warning for saying this but it's gotta be said.)
It's just that your a bit of an idiot, for lack of better words. either that or you don't pay attention. The problem lies within your characters action, the most prominent I can re describe.

In RJITU, You were at the facility, then you decided to leave said facility in search of a specific person and you found my camp, which was 2 miles away.
After that the main issue I was trying to focus on was the simple fact of odds, the odds of you finding a random camp that's 2 miles away.

This is part of a larger recurring issue i've seen, you don't go one step at a time, you don't go, "I decide to set out in search for Donovan's camp," And wait for the confirmation from another character saying you found it, or if you found something else. Instead you go, "I leave looking for Donovan and find his camp Hey what's up guys."

Which also reveals another issue, you don't use punctuation. That being, (This for out of character conversations) "This for character speech" *This for character actions* And less commonly, this for thoughts.
Punctuation isn't too major, but it is something that, during a drought of, can cause much confusion.

Back on track, the main issue is your lack of precision. Take things one step at a time. (In advance, not in a literal sense) By that I mean, do things at a more respondable rate, don't do 30 things in one comment, leave gaps in your actions for others. You may notice that during bridge conversations, I don't eject 30 lines of speech, I eject maybe 6, then wait for if anyone wishes to speak as well.

The final thing I have to say is also important as it covers me from looking like a big bad evil guy. This message isn't meant in any way to harm you on an emotional level, I don't mean to make you look bad, and my intent is free of any hostility. I am simply trying to help you be better at role playing for the sake of those around you. I understand that you may not be trying to annoy people and that you are yourself a good person, however sometimes I get frustrated when interacting with your characters. So, this is for the final time, me giving you some advice to help avert that, and to avoid situations where others loose their patience with you and you're dragged into an argument.

I just kinda stopped participating since this didn't feel all that much like my kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom