OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

I’m all for it, but what I’m wondering is how he’ll act towards Lin. That’ll be fun. If he gets accepted, of course.

since spark is inactive to death.

WILL YOU FLOAT IN AIR.png

take some offtopic

ok here goes (my character to replace Rice):
Name: Tolerant
Species: Human
Quirks/Pros: She's really nice. Everyone likes her, to the point where she can manipulate people's decisions. Comes off a little strange the first time you meet her. Very protective of her friends. Knows many languages so she can be nice to everyone.
Flaws/Cons: She can lose her temper and go pretty psycho when things go wrong. She always believes in the best of people and almost never fight unless she has to.
Personality: Very protective of her friends and allies. Very nice to people and they like her for it.
Backstory: Tolerant is the true princess. She used to be nice to everyone all the time and never lose her temper. However, one day, a shapeshifting nebulan monster came and usurped her. Everyone accepted the shapeshifter as the princess and Tolerant became very angry. The npcs and the Terrarian banished her to the hallow. She started training with her swordfighting so she could make all the nebulans regret the day they came to Terraria. She hates the npcs and the Terrarian for casting her out and likes the hallow because they sheltered her and helped train her.
Equipment: Two crystal katanas, control over crystal shards.

Last edited:
I might add Esther without her Pokémon and with a slightly different personality, because Zorua is still very much missing.

You might have a pain in the :red: with her age, and nobody can guarantee you'll actually be able to manipulate people on the dime, but for now you are accepted. Your character has some serious backstory potential.

You might have a pain in the :red: with her age, and nobody can guarantee you'll actually be able to manipulate people on the dime, but for now you are accepted. Your character has some serious backstory potential.
(oh you can accept too? I thought I had to wait for Spark. Nice.)

Back
Top Bottom