• I don't like the idea.

• Can't say much until release.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dual Iron

Plantera
ripilipah_4.png

Erilipah Alpha
~ Not for public download (yet!) ~
Welcome back if you've heard of us, and welcome if you haven't. After a lot of hard work and fine-tuning, Erilipah has been announced in its alpha state!

In summary, Erilipah is a mod that introduces the Erilipah biome—one of darkness and mystery, comparable to the world evils—to the world of Terraria. It enhances the game with new content, mechanics, and ideas. The mod has a strong thematic focus and tries only to add to your Terraria experience, not take away from it.

Note
This mod is pretty much dead and development has ceased.

kdcROYP.png

Content

200+ unique items
30+ enemy NPCs
30+ tiles and walls
15+ buffs and effects
2 new intimidating bosses
2 new treacherous biomes
Several mechanics

The features we've deemed the grandest and most relevant to this forum thread:

• The Erilipah biome - The biome itself! It houses several mechanics that make the biome treacherous and atmospheric. Bring trail mix and a flashlight.
  • The Lost City - Found deep under the Erilipah biome, this huge buried city holds ancient, petrified souls in towers sealed away. Many secrets lie hidden.
  • Infection - This mechanic makes traveling in Corruption, Crimson, and Erilipah a task of caution. Infection slowly builds up from damage and over time. It spreads, and you can even use it as a weapon against your foes if you dare.
The mod is still in dev, more information will be released as time goes on. :)

kdcROYP.png

Links & Info

Visit the Discord if you want to contact me or the dev team. I rarely check the forums.
Discord for more info, frequent bug reports, an updated changelog, and support - Join the Erilipah Mod Discord Server!
GitHub for releases and open-source code - Dual-Iron/Erilipah

We're planning to release the mod with a stable build anywhere from weeks to a few months in the future.
When a reliable release date arises, it will be posted on the Discord server and here.

Thanks for reading!
Screen_Shot_2019-09-17_at_7.22.36_PM.png

DEVELOPERS
@Dual Iron - Design, code - If something is way too tedious or doesn't feel fun, contact me with criticisms! That'll my fault.
@Moonburn IT - Design, art
@THEREDSTONEBRO - Sprites, animation
@ActuallyImTurquoise - Sprites, animation, music
@Revacuum - Sprites
@Begoliah - Sprites

NITRO BOOSTERS
@Cheeseboy157
@Jin-
@Xee Dren

CONTRIBUTORS
@Darkpuppey
FG
Delly

Attachments

• Altar.png
    Altar.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
Just to head you off at the pass, you should make sure that Erilipah works with Custom World Size generation rather than fixed sizes, as TML64 and TerraCustom support greater than large worlds.

Just to head you off at the pass, you should make sure that Erilipah works with Custom World Size generation rather than fixed sizes, as TML64 and TerraCustom support greater than large worlds.
The biome's not even remotely close to done, so likely not going to be focused on compatibility with other world sizes for now. After all, the mod is still very much in alpha/beta stages.

The biome's not even remotely close to done, so likely not going to be focused on compatibility with other world sizes for now. After all, the mod is still very much in alpha/beta stages.
Forgive me, as yes I do understand its very early alpha (I have been more than impressed by what I have seen so far though) But in my experience its always been best to code with assumptions being made first rather than having to change it later, so as Dual Iron mentions making it generate relative right off the bat, rather than three different fixed sizes that the generator will get confused about if it finds anything different. Not trying to tell you how to mod, just sharing my experience with development.

It uses relative sizing, so it should work ok :)
Great :) cos I tried out 0.5.5 and it got stuck on world gen for the biome (using tml64 extra large world), so I assume you changed it since then?

Great :) cos I tried out 0.5.5 and it got stuck on world gen for the biome (using tml64 extra large world), so I assume you changed it since then?
Yeah, the current version is 0.8.something. 0.5.5 was very early. You can join the Discord to find the recent version.

Weeeeeeeeeell... is it a time paradox ?
I already heard this mod...
This was one of my favourite !!
I'm happy about this re-re-Release :passionate:

Back
Top Bottom