tModLoader Erilipah

Yay or nay to the idea?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran into a big issue. When ever i defeat Lunaemia my game just crashes as the boss dies, leaving me looking at a frozen boss with 0 health and about 1 and a half minute later a crash to desktop. No idea what could be the cause of this. I am running about 10 or more mods too which haven't crashed yet and if this can help i still haven't defeated skeletron and am in expert mode. Edit: did it a fourth time and the two last ones it just froze and didn't crash at all

Last edited:
Gotta say. The original post for this project does nothing to get me hyped.

You should do like the others and post pictures of the sprites for things added by this mod and not screenshots. The screenshots are not helpful at all.

What are the spawn conditions of a Demonic Slime? I would like to advance some equipment with upgrades, but it seems that there is not much info on where to find some the mobs in the mod, so I thought I'd ask if there was a chance that someone could comment and let me know how to summon a demonic slime. Please and thank you.

Oof, sorry for not being active on the forum. I'd really suggest reporting these errors to discord, there will be instant responses there. Either way, I'll begin answering questions now:

Ran into a big issue. When ever i defeat Lunaemia my game just crashes as the boss dies, leaving me looking at a frozen boss with 0 health and about 1 and a half minute later a crash to desktop. No idea what could be the cause of this. I am running about 10 or more mods too which haven't crashed yet and if this can help i still haven't defeated skeletron and am in expert mode. Edit: did it a fourth time and the two last ones it just froze and didn't crash at all
Lunaemia is all resolved as of v0.8.6.3.

The plated digger spawns way too much, and the Dracon NPC has spawned three times through broken versions in my town, taking up my houses. Please fix, I've had to disable the mod for now as I have had no fun.
Lots of people have had trouble with dracons so you should still talk about that. They even replaced my vanilla NPCs which are still of use to me. But I really need the digger to be talked about. it seemed every second he spawned I had to die. I wasnt at the point to face it lol but still it was way too much
Plated Diggers have been nerfed, as well as being less common, and in v0.8.6.4 will be post-Plantera. Their head inflicts Void Flame so really watch out for that.

If anyone can help me, I dont know what "Nature Mode" does, if anyone knows please tell me :)
Nature Mode (or whatever it's called now. we really can't decide on that, so please help us out ;) ) explains what it is in the tooltip. Adds environmental and challenge mechanics to the game.

I dont know what this digger is you talk about @Artdigy But I am having the same issue as @SrDuds Where I have Sameal working just fine, then random spawns of other dracons which deal stupid high damage and annoying debuffs to, oh and they drop hardmode gear, prehardmode.... So far ive only gotten souls of light and broken bat wing.
After update i can't talk to Samael anymore cause dialogue window is invisible. Thanks for the awesome mod btw.
Dracons are no longer Town NPCs, as of 0.8.4. That's been a thing for a while now…
Dracons do drop Broken Bat Wings as of v0.8.6.3, but it doesn't do anything, so I don't see the issue about it. It's changed for v0.8.6.4.
They also no longer take over towns and can be killed.
Samael is no longer antisocial. Not sure what version this was fixed in but it was.

I don't know what to do. There is no information for this mod.
Gotta say. The original post for this project does nothing to get me hyped. You should do like the others and post pictures of the sprites for things added by this mod and not screenshots. The screenshots are not helpful at all.
I'll add some sprites now and try to reword it to be a little more spicy.

What are the spawn conditions of a Demonic Slime? I would like to advance some equipment with upgrades, but it seems that there is not much info on where to find some the mobs in the mod, so I thought I'd ask if there was a chance that someone could comment and let me know how to summon a demonic slime. Please and thank you.
Demonic Slime spawns in underworld post-plantera, and is common-ish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M&D are nerfed as of v0.8.6.3, but to justify issues with them, keep in mind: they have an equal amount of hp as you, so 500 hp isn't too much to manage. Homing projectiles as well as AoEs will get the job done as well.

As for the no information thing, that's sadly very true. Not many people join the discord to ask for info, and I nor Moonburn find the time to do anything with the wiki. We highly encourage people, including you, contribute to the wiki so others don't have to go through this.You can find the wiki here or at erilipah.wikia.com.​

Original post looks a lot better. Hopefully you keep expanding it as you move forward. The sprites and descriptions of items gives me a much better sense of what to expect in the mod.

Oof, sorry for not being active on the forum. I'd really suggest reporting these errors to discord, there will be instant responses there. Either way, I'll begin answering questions now:

Plated Diggers have been nerfed, as well as being less common, and in v0.8.6.4 will be post-Plantera. Their head inflicts Void Flame so really watch out for that.

Nature Mode (or whatever it's called now. we really can't decide on that, so please help us out ;) ) explains what it is in the tooltip. Adds environmental and challenge mechanics to the game.

Dracons are no longer Town NPCs, as of 0.8.4. That's been a thing for a while now…
Dracons do drop Broken Bat Wings as of v0.8.6.3, but it doesn't do anything, so I don't see the issue about it. It's changed for v0.8.6.4.
Samael is no longer antisocial. Not sure what version this was fixed in but it was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M&D are nerfed as of v0.8.6.3, but to justify issues with them, keep in mind: they have an equal amount of hp as you, so 500 hp isn't too much to manage. Homing projectiles as well as AoEs will get the job done as well.

As for the no information thing, that's sadly very true. Not many people join the discord to ask for info, and I nor Moonburn find the time to do anything with the wiki. We highly encourage people, including you, contribute to the wiki so others don't have to go through this.You can find the wiki here or at erilipah.wikia.com.​
Thank you for the reply!

Thanks for the hard work at fixing this things!

Let's keep improving ;)

I have a quick question does anyone have an idea of how to cure the infected debuff from yourself and npcs because uh I've done a bad
Quarantine your infected NPCs and make sure no more get infected. There is no cure for NPCs, so just uh...pray.

Is there a way to eradicate the Erilipah biome?
With clentaminator; Spray infected stone with Corruption/Crimson, spray Corrupted/Crimtane with Purity, repeat on more Shadaine blocks. Purity does not directly affect it.
Or just mine it all ;)

so how do i get the infection and other then selling my soul to buy 'the cure' how do i stop myself from getting it? is there a boss to defeat that stops the infection forever?

so how do i get the infection and other then selling my soul to buy 'the cure' how do i stop myself from getting it? is there a boss to defeat that stops the infection forever?
I'll add a few more ways to cure yourself in the coming update :). For now, you can only use the cure. Make sure to get it before you're infected though, else it'll cost more.
selling my soul
wait what?

I'll add a few more ways to cure yourself in the coming update :). For now, you can only use the cure. Make sure to get it before you're infected though, else it'll cost more.

wait what?

i was about to buy some the cure and there was a puff of smoke and a chemist appeared next to me asking for my soul in return for the cure. that and about 18 gold 20 silver

the newest version messes with the recipe browser :/ whenever i try loading it, its stuck in rebuilding loot cache for some reason

edit: working now! gj and thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Sorry if it's in italian, it's the best I could do, but I can't load the mod anymore because this happens:

Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in Erilipah.NPCs.Dracon.GetName() in C:\Users\erict_000\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\Erilipah\NPCs\Dracon.cs:riga 63
in Erilipah.NPCs.Dracon.SetDefaults() in C:\Users\erict_000\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\Erilipah\NPCs\Dracon.cs:riga 57
in Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
in Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom