tModLoader Erilipah

Yay or nay to the idea?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can make something like an item to spawn the Biomes (To play in old worlds, or a solutin for the clentaminator). This mods sounds very nice, and i like the idea.
I hope in some time this will be another great mod for Terraria with hours of Fun :)

The only thing that is desperately needed at this point is professional spriters. Pretty much everything in the mod is poorly sprited and really needs a resprite.

Hey, I recognize this! I've read the Erilipah's Rise fanfic before! Makes me happy to see that there's a mod adding that into the game. Definitely playing this!

Edit: Oh, wait, these are the same people that made Erilipah's Rise.

Last edited:
Hey, I recognize this! I've read the Erilipah's Rise fanfic before! Makes me happy to see that there's a mod adding that into the game. Definitely playing this!

Edit: Oh, wait, these are the same people that made Erilipah's Rise.
Good to know people actually read that, lol. Moon and I are the same people that made Erilipah's Rise, you're correct. ;)

Last edited:
Eddie.png
I tried to do a resprite of eddie

So, having a bit of problems here. I summoned Moonburn and Dave with the broken artifacts and I'm trying to kill them, late-prehardmode, any tips?

EDIT: Okay, this boss is impossible in PHM, you guys should really remove that timestop and teleport spam it has for it to be remotely possible before fighting the WOF.

Last edited:
It's Deuce, not Dave. Also, it's supposed to be fought after Golem. Why are you fighting them Pre-Hardmode? Even if it's still too hard then, we'll nerf it.

I apparently managed to obtained the artifacts after killing some enemies in expert mode, and I have over ten artifacts at the moment. I also did not know that they were supposed to be fought post-golem. I advise making the artifacts only drop from enemies after the golem's defeat, unless there was a bug I encountered that had done so earlier.

Were you post-mech bosses? All summons for bosses are available a bit earlier, so there's a high-risk high-reward challenge aspect to it.

I apparently managed to obtained the artifacts after killing some enemies in expert mode, and I have over ten artifacts at the moment. I also did not know that they were supposed to be fought post-golem. I advise making the artifacts only drop from enemies after the golem's defeat, unless there was a bug I encountered that had done so earlier.
Yeah, I just now figured this out. It's fixed as of v0.8.

I don't know if it has already been fixed in the upcoming update, but the bosses summoned from the artifacts seem to be basically impossible to beat. I did this on a new character and that was a big mistake. I then tried this on a test character with post Moon Lord gear and I still had no chance. They move around way too much, seem to only take one damage from anything that hits them, and put some crazy debuffs on you. This includes locking you in place, putting mana sickness on you, lowering your max HP, and even a debuff that reduces your weapon damage to 0. They don't seem to even quite despawn when you die. Deuce will still halt you in place from out of nowhere. This boss seems to be completely unfair. With the random halting, how are you supposed to dodge the many projectiles that come at you?

I honestly thought the whole thing was a troll move, but from what I'm reading here, it sounds like that's not the case. Also from my encounters the Dirt Slime and Daylight Zombie are too strong for enemies you can encounter at the beginning of the game. The Dirt Slime can reduce your max HP which is a really powerful debuff. The Daylight Zombie has quite a bit of HP for something you can encounter in the forest biome during the day.

How come there's a debuff from going into outerspace? There's an accessory that appears to nullify that debuff, but that's a whole accessory slot for something that was only added as a danger to this mod. Sometimes you can even get frozen in place for close to 10 seconds. Against something like harpies, you're pretty much helpless while frozen. This just makes exploring floating islands a lot harder.

I haven't seen the new biome yet so no comment on that. I'm not trying to sound overly negative, but those were the impressions I gotten so far.

I have to agree with TheLoneGamer here, I had to use havel armor+5 (Some really broken armor from the dark souls mod that gives you insane defense, both in damage reduction precentage and numbers) so that I could tank the damage easily. The fight took roughly around 20 minutes because deuce statia/timestop locked me whilst flying through solid blocks that my aurendier (Magic weapon introduced in the pinkykmod) couldn't hit. Most of the difficulty is due to the bosses flying far away from the player out of the world or under you in addition to the debuff spam that pretty much renders about 100% of your attacks useless. The fight itself is a game of chance rather than actual skill.

Also, the bag gives you nothing at the moment, so, fortunately, there's no point in fighting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom