tModLoader Erilipah

Yay or nay to the idea?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention this in my original post, but I gotten so annoyed with those bosses on my new character that I resorted to cheating to kill them. Even that was hard because the Cheat Sheet butcher command only hurt them a little bit at a time so I had to keep pressing it till they finally died.

Anyway, don't mean to harp on that point any longer. I'll comment on the bosses against once I get a chance to fight them in the next update.

Make those bosses ONLY post moon lord. It ruins game at begning. I can't do anything with them and my save is now lost. Thx. (can't kill them evev with Cheat Sheet)

P.S. What are u thinking by making those bosses usable at early game?.. Pff..

----

And how kill that stupid Deuce? It just spams in chat and reducing movement speed all the time... Really annoying...

Last edited:
Make those bosses ONLY post moon lord. It ruins game at begning. I can't do anything with them and my save is now lost. Thx. (can't kill them evev with Cheat Sheet)

P.S. What are u thinking by making those bosses usable at early game?.. Pff..

----

And how kill that stupid Deuce? It just spams in chat and reducing movement speed all the time... Really annoying...
If you exit and re-enter the world, they should be gone. With Cheat Sheet you'll have to spam the butcher NPC command quite a bit to kill them. With HERO's mod, you can disable enemy spawns and re-enable them, which should remove them altogether. The next update is supposed to stop the summon item from dropping early game.

I do agree with you with how unfair and broken the bosses are (even post Moon Lord), but I already said my piece on that before. However, your save shouldn't be lost.

yeah thank god there's an update to fix that *cough*
v0.8.1

No, seriously though, really sorry about that bug. The summons were spawning pre-hardmode for an unknown reason, and they are dropped by Plantera instead now. The bosses were also nerfed. Hallelujah amirite?
Enjoy the mod.

edit: i promise i wont do it again

So I tried out the changed bosses on my test character. I still think they are unfair, but not nearly as bad as before. The biggest issues I still have is imposing mana sickness on you, which singles out gimping magic weapon users, the projectile spam, and the fact they move so much for being very small targets. By comparison, the Lunatic Cultist is as small as the player, but only sometimes moves around and mostly floats in place. It seems like homing weapons are the only real way to deal with the current bosses as they are. If they moved much slower or even stopped from time to time, they would be far less annoying to hit.

I don't know if this was in previous versions, but I noticed all yoyos are converted to throwing weapons. However, they are still also set as melee weapons and not just throwing alone. Furthermore, the method used affects most flails and all power tools. I'm not sure taking away yoyos from melee users is a good idea. That seems like it's better left to other mods that only make that change, not mods like these that add content to the game.

It seems like a challenge mode item was added and that by default, you no longer get a debuff from being in outer space. Good, because I Found that highly annoying for earlier game sky island hunting before.

So.... I have 6 dracon NPCs in my town

Is this suppoused to happen ? 5 of then sell the same things, only "Samael" has different itens

26116250_1522664437814672_8179985355661494122_o.jpg

20171229194746_1.png

Last edited:
So.... I have 6 dracon NPCs in my town

Is this suppoused to happen ? 5 of then sell the same things, only "Samael" has different itens

26116250_1522664437814672_8179985355661494122_o.jpg

20171229194746_1.png

This is happening to me as well
Samael still works and i can buy from him but the other Dracons keep spawning in the world and also take up residences

I have about 8 or so and a few have appeared during events like Blood Moon and Goblin Invasion

also, why are they vulnerable to players? I have a few minions out and they are targeting the dracons or get caught in crossfire during events then attack me and throw a bunch of debuffs at me that last a good 10 minutes

It seems like a challenge mode item was added and that by default, you no longer get a debuff from being in outer space. Good, because I Found that highly annoying for earlier game sky island hunting before.

This might be super recent? I have not activated Challenge Mode, but i am in Expert Mode? and i was getting the Space debuffs while hunting for floating islands as well

The plated digger spawns way too much, and the Dracon NPC has spawned three times through broken versions in my town, taking up my houses. Please fix, I've had to disable the mod for now as I have had no fun.

After update i can't talk to Samael anymore cause dialogue window is invisible. Thanks for the awesome mod btw.

If anyone can help me, I dont know what "Nature Mode" does, if anyone knows please tell me :)

The plated digger spawns way too much, and the Dracon NPC has spawned three times through broken versions in my town, taking up my houses. Please fix, I've had to disable the mod for now as I have had no fun.

For me is the oposite, i can talk to Samael but not the other Dracons

Let's help improve this mod!

Lots of people have had trouble with dracons so you should still talk about that. They even replaced my vanilla NPCs which are still of use to me. But I really need the digger to be talked about. it seemed every second he spawned I had to die. I wasnt at the point to face it lol but still it was way too much

I dont know what this digger is you talk about @Artdigy But I am having the same issue as @SrDuds Where I have Sameal working just fine, then random spawns of other dracons which deal stupid high damage and annoying debuffs to, oh and they drop hardmode gear, prehardmode.... So far ive only gotten souls of light and broken bat wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom