tModLoader Erilipah

Yay or nay to the idea?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Al Fahrel It seems to be the Dracon npc or mob, idk thats a guess by looking at the code. Also It dosnt help that no one is doing anything on the wiki, im playing with as many mods as i can in one playthough (because of fury forged)and i would livestream it (if obs would work with me on pc games, not mobile or console For some reason) so i ask @Dual Iron what does the forbidon bestow acctually do (All i seen was that it lowered my health). Anyway one last thing, for the soposive first boss, some drops seem to be a bit to broken on how easy it is to get to the boss and how easy it is to beat the boss. 51damadge for a bow that can be obtained before skeletron is kinda broken. Anyway hope some of this helps, will be joining the discord server.

Nerfing the first boss drops to around 10-15 damage.
Samael's Bestowal adds several changes such as:
Burning if you fall too far
Lead poisoning from touching lead
Space debuffs
Dry in the desert
etc.

Hello, I got this error when downloading this mod, it was loaded one of the other mods was not in the previous update it was not

Attachments

• 20180426183805_1.jpg
    20180426183805_1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 193
i just found this mod and... it looks very interesting. And i freakin LOVE the OST. Its really really good. if i have the Time i would try to work a bit in the wiki, even if im very unexperienced in something like this ^^"

i liked this mod so much i created an account just to comment how awesome it is. The bosses are awesome, samael is awesome, and the sound track is good

I have a little(big)problem:my chemist doesn't sell anything(he is supposed to sell some sort of alloy).the shop window appears but there is nothing to buy,and Google redirected me somehow to erilipah page 3,so here I am

Gonna fix Chemist so she actually sells the things she's supposed to. The yay or nay to the idea is if you like the idea of the mod or not.

By the way,just defeated Skeletron and he didn't sell anything,and then there was a party and mysteriously he began to sell stuff.i dunno why but is it supposed to be something like that I need to have a certain amount of hearts or something?and by the way,what exactly do you need to do to increase the max stack of the alloy(have 12 hearts,max mana and if you add the alloy-buff 53 defender(mods)).and also,could you please reduce the regeneration buff?if I regenerate my whole HP in ≈ 30 seconds it is a bit op(it could be actualy from another mod,so it might be not it.)
Thanks

edit because of last post:that about because of the to high regeneration buff from the hybrid alloy(ha! I remembered it,finaly)it wasn´t because of that,but because of the bloodrust armor (full set=bloodsucker) that comes with this mod(becaude it needs hybrid alloy).but i have an question:is it supposed to be the way,that if the bloodsucker kills an mob their remains(corpse+loot)dissapear?because that is what is happening with mine,and i`m afraid to use it to fight the wall of flesh or any other monster/boss because of it.please write me back
thanks!

by the way,i am megaboto.t.0.9 at discord

edit because of last post:that about because of the to high regeneration buff from the hybrid alloy(ha! I remembered it,finaly)it wasn´t because of that,but because of the bloodrust armor (full set=bloodsucker) that comes with this mod(becaude it needs hybrid alloy).but i have an question:is it supposed to be the way,that if the bloodsucker kills an mob their remains(corpse+loot)dissapear?because that is what is happening with mine,and i`m afraid to use it to fight the wall of flesh or any other monster/boss because of it.please write me back
thanks!

by the way,i am megaboto.t.0.9 at discord
No, that's not intended. I think I know why it's happening too. Hopefully it'll be fixed next update; thanks for letting me now :)
For now, just don't use it for major enemies or bosses.

And something else(I don't have any internet conection from my PC so I am writing from my phone,so I don't have any screenshots aviable)

If you beat lunameia there are moon rocks that are drifting towards the earth.the thing is,as it appears it is at an certain height from the player/at an certain world height in an line

The thing is,there are mountains and higher biomes as well,and if you beat lunameia,those rocks simply appear there and replace the other blocks.goes for trees as well,and then you basicaly have trees on the moonrock/-s and you need an axe to remove them.i am going to send some screenshots as soon as I can,but it will probably be 3-4 weeks,and in the meantime I won't be able to update as well.but thanks for the mod!

Nice music,by the way

I have to say I am loving the mod so far. I was wondering though if you could possibly add a wall variant of the moon rock. Possibly even a refined version that is bricklike or a smoother version, (like how marble and granite can be smooth) without losing too much of the blue contrast(I LOVE THE BLUES). Maybe furniture? I just love the look of the block SO MUCH!

First of all, I want to say I love this mod.
Second, the boss of Samael- I don't know if it is supposed to be like this, but he is probably too powerful. There is a chance for the moon scythes to do 1500+ damage (or at least it happened for me) despite having 70 armour.
Basically it's one-hit.
I just wanted to know if he is supposed to be this good.
Thanks.
(I could just be bad...)

I FOUND A BIG OL BUG.

1. When is the chemist supposed to sell the hybridized alloys because I love the blood armour but when he spawns he sells nothing for a while?

2. The blood armour, the little blood feeder it spawns makes enemies DISAPPEAR not die, as in they vanish. No loot, no nothin. Gone.

Not the end of the world, unless youre grinding... or killing a boss....

If you have this armour equipped whilst fighting skeletron lets say you get no loot and can't enter the dungeon.

Please fix this its irritating but I love the armour :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom