PC Error help

Dani Pg

Terrarian
CLR20r3 Error help
everytime i try to open Terraria, it just closes unexpectadly, can anyone help me?
upload_2019-5-23_19-8-27.png

If you enable logging, and duplicate the crash again, what does the logs say? Follow this to get logs:

0eiPNMV.png

If you run the TerrariaServer.exe file located in your install directory what does the message say?

Here is how to fix your problem.

This error is thrown when the application or dependency is expecting a file with a 32 bit format but receives a 64 bit format and vice versa.
tfeaJl8.png
Manually replace each and every dll listed below, this covers the most frequent DLL's that will cause the exception to be thrown. Read carefully and do not get any of these mixed up, your hexcode for the file path for the framwork dll may be different, browse to the folders through the file explorer, it will be the only subfolder. Do not paste any file paths. Yes the 32 bit files go in SysWow64 and the 64 bit files go in System32. No, I did not get them mixed up. Yes it's weird, long story on why that is.

Microsoft.XNA.Framework.dll goes in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.Xna.Framework\v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553

32 Bit MSVCR100.dll goes in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

64 Bit MSVCR100.dll goes in C:\Windows\System32

32 Bit MSVCP100.dll goes in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

64 Bit MSVCP100.dll goes in C:\Windows\System32

32 Bit X3DAudio_7.dll goes in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

64 Bit X3DAudio_7.dll goes in C:\Windows\System32

If it doesn't work, first double check to make sure you put the proper versions in their proper places. Watch those P's and R's and the 32's and 64's.

Link to DLL Files.

Back
Top Bottom