Map-Survival ERROR

Prism

Skeletron Prime
Caves in the sky. Hell in the ocean. EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. This is pretty much a map of pure chaos, consisting of sections of the map randomly scrambled or straight up deleted. Do you think you can survive in what is essentially a map swallowed and thrown up? We'll see.

2015-04-03_00001.jpg

2015-04-03_00002.jpg

2015-04-03_00003.jpg

There is tons of random, crazy stuff to explore, so have fun!

You can find the map here: https://www.mediafire.com/?m6qiwx3axijiud0

Last edited:
I like this! (Can you please tag me at 11 am tomorrow so I can download this map? I am currently away from my PC which has Terraria and I am very forgetful.)

Like chests with no blocks under them, screwed up trees, etc. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure oddities like that can cause crashes if messed with.
I have messed with many of those trees, they just break. I managed to kill the EoW, and everything seems stable. Mind you i have messed with basically everything that looks messed up.

I have messed with many of those trees, they just break. I managed to kill the EoW, and everything seems stable. Mind you i have messed with basically everything that looks messed up.
Ah okay, so it's more stable than i would have thought, lol. I guess I'll just remove that. :D

Eoc beaten, i really like the crimson rod

EDIT: and that is the queen bee! Blazing through this map!

Last edited:
I have thus far only traversed the overworld layer of this chaotic world. So far it seems amazing for a legitimate playthrough, since there are surprises everywhere, with chunks of jungle randomly floating on the edge of the world, etc... you've seen it.
Just gonna trow this out there, but a multiplayer co-op should also be lots of fun on this map. I proposed the idea to a friend of mine, but he hasn't responded.

I'm curious though, was this map purely a result of the worldgen we know and love, or have there been any modifications which purposefully affected the generation of this world?

I have thus far only traversed the overworld layer of this chaotic world. So far it seems amazing for a legitimate playthrough, since there are surprises everywhere, with chunks of jungle randomly floating on the edge of the world, etc... you've seen it.
Just gonna trow this out there, but a multiplayer co-op should also be lots of fun on this map. I proposed the idea to a friend of mine, but he hasn't responded.

I'm curious though, was this map purely a result of the worldgen we know and love, or have there been any modifications which purposefully affected the generation of this world?
To be honest, I pretty much just copyed parts of a pregenerated world (and parts of others maps), and pasted them all over the place. I messed a bit with databending world files, but I haven't had any successful results yet.

Well, it is possible to go through this map all the way, it seems. I have beaten Skeletron quite soundly. Here's a tip, there is a random bee larva somewhere, conserve it!

To be honest, I pretty much just copyed parts of a pregenerated world (and parts of others maps), and pasted them all over the place. I messed a bit with databending world files, but I haven't had any successful results yet.

That's what I thought :p
It lead to some awesome results either way.

Here are the Easter Eggs:
  • LOL
  • Finland
  • (sorry, can't tell -- rated R)
and I think that's all of them
Oh god, I forgot I put those there. Wasn't thinking about TCF's sensibilities when I was messing around (nor can I remember what I even put); I should probably find and remove it~
**EDIT: It's gone. Hooray.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom