tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated some sprites for ya:

--------------
Reinforced Wood Shield
cJDJ4X7.png

Slime Shield
Bw0Pc0v.png

Green Slime Helmet
W7l1YY6.png

Blue Slime Helmet
swBktBq.png

--------------

Hope you like them!
Thank you, I have no time to make good sprites. I will include this in the next update.

Hmmm, i'm testing it and i have a suggestion, maybe add better soul drop for harder monsters, because now it is 1 for every monster (oobviously except non-offensive ones) and maybe add better drop for bosses (well, maybe you've done that, i haven't killed any) and/or hardmode monsters

Hmmm, i'm testing it and i have a suggestion, maybe add better soul drop for harder monsters, because now it is 1 for every monster (oobviously except non-offensive ones) and maybe add better drop for bosses (well, maybe you've done that, i haven't killed any) and/or hardmode monsters

I was thinking it, but the idea of the monster soul is 1 for each monster. Because each monster have only one soul, i think.

I would like to help you with this project. I've been Dying to create mods for terraria but my computer wont let me compile them :( if i can be of assistance let me know and I will try to help :) PS. I wont be able to do much during the week because I have school, but my weekends are mostly free

ok then, it will be not a worse mod without it
I was thinking about include the "Boss Soul" instead.

I would like to help you with this project. I've been Dying to create mods for terraria but my computer wont let me compile them :( if i can be of assistance let me know and I will try to help :) PS. I wont be able to do much during the week because I have school, but my weekends are mostly free

Okay, no problem! send me your skype for inbox

Back
Top Bottom