tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I that items are from the Cools Weapons mod, i don´t modify anything of that (at the moment).
So... You'll no add the summoner chrm? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-; ;-; ;-;
Did you see my edit in the post (the another possible bug)?

So I went to a workbench with two ropes and I could make a shackle. Is this a bug? Also I can make an anklet of the wind out of 5 vines and 2 jungle spores. I do REALLY like the anklet of the wind recipe.

Edit: I didn't see these in the list of additions
Another Edit: The Reinforced wooden bow shoots extremely slow.

Last edited:
So... You'll no add the summoner chrm? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-; ;-; ;-;
Nonono, I will add that. Stay calm :v

So I went to a workbench with two ropes and I could make a shackle. Is this a bug? Also I can make an anklet of the wind out of 5 vines and 2 jungle spores. I do REALLY like the anklet of the wind recipe.

Edit: I didn't see these in the list of additions
Thanks, I forget to put that in the addition list :p
I will modify the craft of the shackle from 2 to 10 ropes...

Just a nitpick : Reinforced wood makes no sense whatsoever. It should be crafted using Wood and Iron/Tungsten. That way it would actually be stronger. Because combining wood with hay would just make it more flexable , not durable.

Just a nitpick : Reinforced wood makes no sense whatsoever. It should be crafted using Wood and Iron/Tungsten. That way it would actually be stronger. Because combining wood with hay would just make it more flexable , not durable.
Hmm... That actually makes a bunch of sense. I'll wait to see what @EliANs thinks. (He may not want to code everything again.)

The purpose of the Reinforced Wood is make a more flexible material, that can absorb damage better than the wood. The weapons is because to my imagination :p

I have a gift for you...
Summoner_Charm.png

:( I have a lot of mods adding max mana, but no one adding magic damage, when my mana ends i receive a debuff called mana sickness (Magic Damage reduced by 25%) everytime, because I use Last Prism. So... you can make a Ultra mana potion?
Ultra mana potion = restores 500 mana. In recipe use one nebula fragment
And... a suggestion i am commenting in all threads:
Hey @EliANs please make a later version of golden shower, because he is very useful but later in game is useless, and i love he because to use there i need ability (i use the golden shower to give a debuff in a boss, when the debuff end i use golden shower) please make a aprimored version of her in later game. If you do this i'll love
Suggested changes:

Platinum shower:
Golden shower + 20 Soul of might + 20 soul of fright + 20 soul of sight + 20 platinum bars + 10 adamantite bars
Damage = 30
Knockback = 4 (Weak)
Mana = 5
Critical Chance = 4%
Use time = 18 (Very Fast)
Velocity = 11
Tooltip = Sprays out a forceful spray of platinum
Debuff = If you can double ichor effect, double time of Debuff or both

:( I have a lot of mods adding max mana, but no one adding magic damage, when my mana ends i receive a debuff called mana sickness (Magic Damage reduced by 25%) everytime, because I use Last Prism. So... you can make a Ultra mana potion?
Ultra mana potion = restores 500 mana. In recipe use one nebula fragment
And... a suggestion i am commenting in all threads:
I would say Mechanical Slime, but so many mods have already done that. How about something crazy? I'll try and think of something.
Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu?
Mechanical SLIME?

With @ikillzombies we was thinking about add a golden slime, which drops the gilded Ninja Armor. Other boss can be the Bionic Brain.

About the Platinum shower, it can be a good idea. I will add that in a future update, thanks to all :D

Just throwing an idea out there for a boss between the WoF and the Mechanical bosses:

Gate of Flesh:
Opens its doors every 10-15 seconds which pulls the player closer and spawns hardmode mobs at the same time.
Has 2 eyes (one on each upper corner) which shoot projectiles toward the player (maybe the same lasers that the eyes of the WoF shoot).
It deals close combat damage and to discomfort ranged players, it has a sort of 'shield' that doesn't let the player go any further than 40 tiles (radius, not diameter) away from the Gate of Flesh.
Just see if you can do anything with this, really thought this up in the past 10-15 minutes. It should be quite easy programming wise!

Back
Top Bottom