tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just throwing an idea out there for a boss between the WoF and the Mechanical bosses:

Gate of Flesh:
Opens its doors every 10-15 seconds which pulls the player closer and spawns hardmode mobs at the same time.
Has 2 eyes (one on each upper corner) which shoot projectiles toward the player (maybe the same lasers that the eyes of the WoF shoot).
It deals close combat damage and to discomfort ranged players, it has a sort of 'shield' that doesn't let the player go any further than 40 tiles (radius, not diameter) away from the Gate of Flesh.
Just see if you can do anything with this, really thought this up in the past 10-15 minutes. It should be quite easy programming wise!
Sory, but now i need to learn more to make a custom IA :S
But is a great idea :D why you dont use that in your mod?

Just throwing an idea out there for a boss between the WoF and the Mechanical bosses:

Gate of Flesh:
Opens its doors every 10-15 seconds which pulls the player closer and spawns hardmode mobs at the same time.
Has 2 eyes (one on each upper corner) which shoot projectiles toward the player (maybe the same lasers that the eyes of the WoF shoot).
It deals close combat damage and to discomfort ranged players, it has a sort of 'shield' that doesn't let the player go any further than 40 tiles (radius, not diameter) away from the Gate of Flesh.
Just see if you can do anything with this, really thought this up in the past 10-15 minutes. It should be quite easy programming wise!
Nice, but 40 tiles is too much no? unless it is very fast

I want to add a new Soul, dopped by plantera. But i have no idea what name can I use, because in the game all souls names have "IGHT" in the name (Might, Fright, Blight, Sight, Flight). Any idea? D:

I want to add a new Soul, dopped by plantera. But i have no idea what name can I use, because in the game all souls names have "IGHT" in the name (Might, Fright, Blight, Sight, Flight). Any idea? D:
Soul of Forest Sight?
and soul of height?

(i don't know too much words with ight because i'm from another country and here we don't speak english, but I am learning)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446058559,1446058278][/DOUBLEPOST]Another one, soul of fight

@EliANs you will add a soul to duke fishroom? Because is hard to beat it, and the awards is'nt too good, making he a unnecessary boss

Soul of Forest Sight?
and soul of height?

(i don't know too much words with ight because i'm from another country and here we don't speak english, but I am learning)
[DOUBLEPOST=1446058559,1446058278][/DOUBLEPOST]Another one, soul of fight
Really? what are you from? :p

Soul of height have no sense about plantera, but Soul of fight.... i dont know :p

One could argue the homophonic component is what counts.
But Im searching words whit IGHT :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1446059549][/DOUBLEPOST]
Soul of Plight? i actually got that from another mod for 1.1 :p
And plight have no sense too D:

Sory, but now i need to learn more to make a custom IA :S
But is a great idea :D why you dont use that in your mod?
Yeah, that would make creating the Gate a bit tough. I don't use this Boss, since it probably would not fit in the mods theme.

I'm from brazil (but like argentina), I don't spoken because I know the rivality of brazil and argentina, and everytime I say it the peoples begin to scold me :p

Oh, thank you. I failed making the recipe of the Summoner lvl 7, I will fix it for the 0.2.1. And you want to have a SubClasses? because I was thinking to add it in the future, but one problem... Too many codes Q.Q, i coded 120 .cs files for the actually powers, and with the respective sprites.

I that items are from the Cools Weapons mod, i don´t modify anything of that (at the moment).

Hahahah no, I don´t add any recipe for the green gel. The Idea was add into the recipe of the Mini Power Table but I decide to remove it. Maybe i will add any recipe for the 0.2.1...

woooha (;_;) im not a coder so i dont know how much work it is but anyway respect ;_; and yea SubClasses would be nice i think because some People (me also ) like to have more minions or less minions which does bigger dmg :D now on its great anyway because there is some love for summoner class

woooha (;_;) im not a coder so i dont know how much work it is but anyway respect ;_; and yea SubClasses would be nice i think because some People (me also ) like to have more minions or less minions which does bigger dmg :D now on its great anyway because there is some love for summoner class
To make the powers i need to copy-paste and modify 5 things, but make that 120 times...

Back
Top Bottom