tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't even register as a mod on my tmod player. No matter how many times I reloaded. It must have something to do with it saying .rar at the end of the file name instead of .tmod :confused:

Open the .rar file and take out the tmod file, or just download it from the mod browser.

Oi, tbm sou brasileiro.

@EliANs did you have a picture to spoil something of the update?
I will update the mod for new tModLoader, (v 0.4.0.3) and i will try to finish all the things that im doing and release the v0.4.1 instead of try to go for the 0.5 because i will need a lot of time to reach that version. I have not much time, i have personal and school projects to do and i dont want to leave you without updates. I will still working on the mod with more but smallest updates.

I will continue with the mod, TRUST ME!

Last edited:
I have an idea for an accessory. Golden balloon
upload_2016-4-8_21-41-3.png
, It will either Give you Feather Falling or give you a slightly better jump height than the shiny red balloon.
[doublepost=1460169923,1460169750][/doublepost]
I have an idea for an accessory. Golden balloon
upload_2016-4-8_21-41-3.png
, It will either Give you Feather Falling or give you a slightly better jump height than the shiny red balloon.
And also, i want it to drop from the Golden Slime but you can choose however it gets obtained or what it does

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-8_21-39-11.png
    upload_2016-4-8_21-39-11.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 165
Could we get a link sometime soon for the update? The Mod Browser hasn't been working for me as of late...
I will add the mediafire update today ^^

I have an idea for an accessory. Golden balloon View attachment 103764, It will either Give you Feather Falling or give you a slightly better jump height than the shiny red balloon.
[doublepost=1460169923,1460169750][/doublepost]
And also, i want it to drop from the Golden Slime but you can choose however it gets obtained or what it does
I like it, I will modify the sprite because is too big and i will re-sprite it.

v0.4.1 will be released the next week!

Back
Top Bottom