tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a gift for you...
Summoner_Charm.png
This is AMAZING!!!

Also I noticed a recipe for the anklet of the wind and the aglet in the mod. Can you add this to the front page of the mod?

Shackle*
Just a corretion as you request

Yeah, this is not a english error, is probably a typing error, so I am saying this to if you want revise
Yes, just that :D thank you. And about the soul of plantera... Finaly the name is Soul of Life :v
Because after i want to add more bosses and more souls, and using the rule of the "IGHT" I will go crazy...
[DOUBLEPOST=1446079696,1446079665][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is AMAZING!!!

Also I noticed a recipe for the anklet of the wind and the aglet in the mod. Can you add this to the front page of the mod?
Oh yes, added :D

I think you should add some sort of item that uses souls of fright. That useless thing can only make a flamethrower and some things that require all 3 boss souls. While soul of sight is sitting there with more than enough uses, such as the fairy bell, rainbow rod, and the optic staff.

I think you should add some sort of item that uses souls of fright. That useless thing can only make a flamethrower and some things that require all 3 boss souls. While soul of sight is sitting there with more than enough uses, such as the fairy bell, rainbow rod, and the optic staff.
Yes, and other little thing.
Soul of sight = You can craft the Magical Harp, Optic Staff, Raimbow rod... Magical / Summoner items :D
Soul of might = You can craft the Mega Shark, and the Light Disc... Ranged / Warrior items :D
Soul of wisdom (or something, i think add this in the 0.3) = You can craft Support items :D
Soul of fright = You can craft Thrower items :D (Like the Mechanical Gauntlet in the expert mode or something)

Updated sprite for tomahawk because the pixels were not 2 by 2:
Tomahawk.png
not sure if this is better but the current one is a little weird :p

Yes, and other little thing.
Soul of sight = You can craft the Magical Harp, Optic Staff, Raimbow rod... Magical / Summoner items :D
Soul of might = You can craft the Mega Shark, and the Light Disc... Ranged / Warrior items :D
Soul of wisdom (or something, i think add this in the 0.3) = You can craft Support items :D
Soul of fright = You can craft Thrower items :D (Like the Mechanical Gauntlet in the expert mode or something)
What is support items?

Back
Top Bottom