tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there! It seems that a lot of your sprites get some criticism out there in the community, being resprites and all. While I love this mod and don't really mind how the sprites are, but if you'd like, could you show me some sprites that are recolors, I'd like to modify/edit them! Thanks :D

Hey there! It seems that a lot of your sprites get some criticism out there in the community, being resprites and all. While I love this mod and don't really mind how the sprites are, but if you'd like, could you show me some sprites that are recolors, I'd like to modify/edit them! Thanks :D
Well, in the actual mod, there are a few hood sprites (mask for mythril) for throwers made of hardmode ores. You might wanna check them out! (For easier access to the items, rather than looking through the whole mod trying to find bits and secrets, use the cheat sheet mod, I always use to find things I could respite/change!
[doublepost=1463487823,1463487763][/doublepost]I will also send ya a few sprites later today.

well it was only 1 sprite that got criticism, all the other sprites dont have any criticism :)

What is the mod about though? I know it adds stuff and that it and you mdae it to increase your skills but i don't have a clue as to what exactly it adds to the game.

Banner.png

INTRODUCTION
Hello guys, I am EliANs and this is Ersion mod. Ersion was a project to test and improve my coding skills and english level but now It is not a simple personal project, It is a community. After 17000 downloads (with an average of 1200 downloads in each of the lastest 4 updates) and with the help of a lot of people, I learned a lot. I learned other cultures, very smart and awesome people and the most important thing, the power of the society. Awesome spriters, awesome coders, awesome idea donators and awesome helpers working together to make this possible. I have to think, you are awesome and with more people like you, someday the world will be a better place to live. I also have to say THANKS to all of you, you make me happy. I am happy when I get inbox or alerts from you trying to help and improve this little mod a community, and I am more happy, when you are happy. If you are new here welcome to the best community ever made, and it will be better with your help. And remember, say anything that you have to say. Good, bad, mod-related, life-related, personal questions, anything! I am happy to answer to you.

VIDEOS

UNOFFICIAL
REVIEWS
By BaumProductions

UNOFFICIAL SERIES
By HyperNovaGenesis
By GameRaiders101

DOWNLOADS
Available in ModBrowser
DOWNLOAD v0.4.2 (ZIP)

SPECIAL THANKS

@Eldrazi
For help with codes and names.
@gui10pow
For help us since the first day!
@MrTheEpicNinja
For your awesome sprites.

@ColinAV516 and @Syclod
For be part of our team for a long time :)

Our team!
@EliANs
@ikillzombies
@Darkninja
@DarkAwesome
@ZoRa
@Applevac

BUGS & ADDS
(no spoiler)

• Support orb and necronomicon books shows 5 min
  • Delete unnecesary slime anvil
  • Unnecesary recdipe from Sturdy and Jump boost potions - Fixed!
  • Add a "tester" version (inside the same download) - Working...
  • Missing aiStyle in Support Orb - Fixed! (and improved)
  • Necronomicon shows expert only (it was a mistake, sorry for that) - Fixed!
  • Boss drops do not work correctly in expert mode - Fixed!
  • NPCs dont drop lens - It was a mistake, it works!

Thank you very much!
AWESOME mod!!!

I like this mod very much and it has been a blast using this in combination with some other mods.
Thers just 1 problem I have with it. Its the Lunar Event mob damage/health scaling. After defeating the Moonlord, all of the Lunar Event mobs got a massive health/damage boost and after only barely defeating Moonlord once, I wanted to go again and since I had used all of my fragments and luminite bars for crafting, I had to defeat the cultist and start the event again. After doing that, I teleported back home, sorted my inventory and went to take on the pillars. The closes to my home was the solar pillar. I, recalling how easy it was last time, thought that this would be a cakewalk. Boy, was I wrong. The mobs had about 3k to 5k health and were dealing about 400 damage per hit to my poor ranger with Shroomite armor. Without the ability to fly, I was demolished quicker than you mine a dirt block with a Picksaw.
I like a challenge but this is a bit too much. Getting 2-shot if Im lucky at pretty much endgame isnt fun. The damage/health scaling is a good idea and I do support it but it needs to be done differently and right now the mobs are really unbalanced. I felt like I was fighting expert mode mobs with a handgun and negative defense. Having the mobs scale up slowly, each time you defeat Moonlord (actually kill him, no scaling if you die during the fight) the mobs get a little bit stronger each time up to the stats they currently get after defeating the Moonlord.
Also, is there any way I could have a look at the source code of the mod?

As you know, Terraria 1.3.1 will be released tomorrow. tModLoader has to be updated and I will update the 0.4.2 to work with this new version of tModLoader and fix some bugs. Thanks @Blackspell for your report (that is intentional, but not for event monsters). I have to read all your comments but first I want to make the "Tester version" and fix some bug issues, I want to have the 0.4.2.1 ready.

Back
Top Bottom