tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, i don't understand what your trying to say here. but i do know that the new version is also in the modbrowser.
Sorry what i mean in the past there was mods whose new updates where on the thread rather on the browser because sometimes the devs can be lazy sometimes, and in others even if you update their mods on the browser even after reloading the mods the update is still there and you have to "manually" put the mod update on the mod folder.

Sorry what i mean in the past there was mods whose new updates where on the thread rather on the browser because sometimes the devs can be lazy sometimes, and in others even if you update their mods on the browser even after reloading the mods the update is still there and you have to "manually" put the mod update on the mod folder.
ok. perhaps i should have been clearer in the post that it was also in the browser, the reason i did not was that it had already been there for several days :)

the Necronomicon: Ninja vol. 1 gives you the buff "shadow dodge" I put the book on my hot bar and I have the buff forever which makes me invincible. Is this what it should be doing?

the Necronomicon: Ninja vol. 1 gives you the buff "shadow dodge" I put the book on my hot bar and I have the buff forever which makes me invincible. Is this what it should be doing?
Apparently if it is just in my inventory it is permanent for me! maybe its the version I am using. I actually enjoy having it for just mining etc. I usually put it in my piggy bank and it sometimes it disappears, some times it doesn't

Apparently if it is just in my inventory it is permanent for me! maybe its the version I am using. I actually enjoy having it for just mining etc. I usually put it in my piggy bank and it sometimes it disappears, some times it doesn't
The buff or the item?

Yeah, I think development is just slow :/
What happens here is I'm starting in the University and my time to work on this is very limited, and I lost contact with almost all people in the staff. Except for Zomibes, he's a nice man :)
I'm waiting for the next tMod version to release a new update.

The buff or the item?

What happens here is I'm starting in the University and my time to work on this is very limited, and I lost contact with almost all people in the staff. Except for Zomibes, he's a nice man :)
I'm waiting for the next tMod version to release a new update.
Ah, University... that's a time consumer for sure :)
Great to see that this mod is still gonna go on, I use this mod in every playthrough :D

Apparently if it is just in my inventory it is permanent for me! maybe its the version I am using. I actually enjoy having it for just mining etc. I usually put it in my piggy bank and it sometimes it disappears, sometimes it doesn't
Ok so the book gives me two buffs.... Assassin 1 and Shadow dodge. If I right click the assassin 1 buff it will go away with the shadow dodge.

Ok so the book gives me two buffs.... Assassin 1 and Shadow dodge. If I right click the assassin 1 buff it will go away with the shadow dodge.
That's the way it should work. The assassin buff provides you shadow dodge, the difference between different levels are the time it takes to recharge it.

Back
Top Bottom