tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i also made this gun,

Attachments

• fire gun.png
    fire gun.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 202
So where will the new version be posted?

Also, in older version (0.4 I believe) I loved the Monster Soul system, will that be brought back?

espero que recuerdes las reglas de los forums: no postes nada que pueda offender a los demas usuarios de los forums.
y aprende a "escribir" bien tus posts antes de postear en los forums.

for those that dosent understand spanish people, this user has problems and writes badly (judging by this probably a kid), but even me trying to translate it to english can be a pain or confusing sometimes (when youre gonna back :red: dude) who is the person that hes referring I dont know.

yeah, that's the way how i speak with him that is no from incumbency so you're jusy entering to something where you must not be, and you know i just pressed the reply button in elian's post :)

Last Ersion message:

I should have wrote this before but it's better late than never. Ersion is more than 2 years old now (20/10/2015), cannot believe we never archieved v1.0.
As I said earlier Ersion was a great experience, I was able to meet this awesome community wich I'm glad to say I'm part of it but now I just realized the mod was taking long steps away from what I want for it to be. My bad leadership made my team to leave me many times and I also made a lot of promisses and almost all of them never became real.
The original idea was to play some new items with my brother and I decided to upload so other people can enjoy what I've done. With no skills, null knowleadge and my laziness I tried to climb the Everest and, of course, I failed. Ersion was adding a lot of content, as I wanted, but instead of extending Terraria's experience I was ruining it for whoever downloaded my mod (I'm refering to it as mine because It was my fault). Average sprites, bugs everywhere, unbalanced and nonsense items...
This lazy guy must go away, I'm not sure if I'll mod for Terrraria again but it would be great if someday my headaches are gone and I can manage to do a very little mod wich makes a positive change and adds something that is worth of existence.

EliANs

Ersion_logo.png

[doublepost=1509654516,1509654464][/doublepost]Use this in any way you can because i have no use for it also get rid of the white in it on the outside of the image if you use it.
My idea for the "Boss Soul" is in black on white because i wasted time putting in color that wasn't necessary
Ersion_logo.png

Ersion_logo.png

[doublepost=1509654516,1509654464][/doublepost]Use this in any way you can because i have no use for it also get rid of the white in it on the outside of the image if you use it.
My idea for the "Boss Soul" is in black on white because i wasted time putting in color that wasn't necessary
Ersion_logo.png
1st of all, you can put that support banner in the signature. Also, EliANs literally JUST said the mod is dead in the post above you, so they would have no use for the suggestion.

Last Ersion message:

I should have wrote this before but it's better late than never. Ersion is more than 2 years old now (20/10/2015), cannot believe we never archieved v1.0.
As I said earlier Ersion was a great experience, I was able to meet this awesome community wich I'm glad to say I'm part of it but now I just realized the mod was taking long steps away from what I want for it to be. My bad leadership made my team to leave me many times and I also made a lot of promisses and almost all of them never became real.
The original idea was to play some new items with my brother and I decided to upload so other people can enjoy what I've done. With no skills, null knowleadge and my laziness I tried to climb the Everest and, of course, I failed. Ersion was adding a lot of content, as I wanted, but instead of extending Terraria's experience I was ruining it for whoever downloaded my mod (I'm refering to it as mine because It was my fault). Average sprites, bugs everywhere, unbalanced and nonsense items...
This lazy guy must go away, I'm not sure if I'll mod for Terrraria again but it would be great if someday my headaches are gone and I can manage to do a very little mod wich makes a positive change and adds something that is worth of existence.

EliANs
Actually quite a shame. I quite enjoyed this mod and was waiting eagerly for the next update. Well, we can't always have what we want. I wish you luck on any future projects.

Well. It kind of shame to see this mod is dead, I enjoyed this mod and still want to see future update about this mod too.

How playable/balanced this mod in its current state? Is it overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough. I want mostly the new modded bosses and I want the experience be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Will it play well with the major content mods?

How playable/balanced this mod in its current state? Is it overpowered? I want to merge all major mods (Spirit, Calamity, Thorium, etc) for one final Expert playthrough. I want mostly the new modded bosses and I want the experience be as balanced, challenging and close to vanilla as possible. Would this mod fit the description? Will it play well with the major content mods?
The mod is dead, didn't you know?

What's that got to do with anything? It's not like it stopped working after the development stopped.

My question is whether it's balanced and bug-free enough to play nice with other mods.
the mod is dead,abandoned,finished....EliANS leave that very clear on his "last message", and no even if you try to play it modloader wouldnt allow you due to the fact the mod is still on modloader code from 0.9 so give up.

Back
Top Bottom