tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, I wanted to install your mod, but it seems to only be on mediafire. They apparently no longer allow adblock and without it, I get spammed BAD. Is there a chance you could post it somewhere that I can get it without risking the safety of my computer?

oh damn is he gonna update this mod i miss for so long
If this mod is coming back that'd be pretty cool. It had quite a lot of potential, and some pretty fun content to play with :D
Thank you for your support! I really appreciate it.
I got a question for you, do you remember which weapon/armor/accessories were your favorites?

Hi, I wanted to install your mod, but it seems to only be on mediafire. They apparently no longer allow adblock and without it, I get spammed BAD. Is there a chance you could post it somewhere that I can get it without risking the safety of my computer?
Mod is currently outdated, last version was released months ago. I'm working on the next release: it should be ready in around 10 days. I will let you know.

This is still being updated with the new version of Tloader? Major props for keeping it around.
Sweet, gonna have to add this to the next playthrough.

So i guess i´m late, too bad, not that in surprised, i should had knew since i didn´t found it after looking for hours in the tmodloader.
oh damn is he gonna update this mod i miss for so long
If this mod is coming back that'd be pretty cool. It had quite a lot of potential, and some pretty fun content to play with :D
This is still being updated with the new version of Tloader? Major props for keeping it around.
Sweet, gonna have to add this to the next playthrough.

Mod has been released! You can check the new thread by CLICKING HERE
Have a fun playtrought!

espero que recuerdes las reglas de los forums: no postes nada que pueda offender a los demas usuarios de los forums.
y aprende a "escribir" bien tus posts antes de postear en los forums.

for those that dosent understand spanish people, this user has problems and writes badly (judging by this probably a kid), but even me trying to translate it to english can be a pain or confusing sometimes (when youre gonna back :red: dude) who is the person that hes referring I dont know.
bro so many hate for some letters between my friend and me?, not your problem, you look so attention seeking with all what you said lol, looking to all your behavior i thinks you are friendless, with al this, ew.

bro so many hate for some letters between my friend and me?, not your problem, you look so attention seeking with all what you said lol, looking to all your behavior i thinks you are friendless, with al this, ew.
Yet somehow you considered it "enough of a problem" to care to reply to a 2+ year old comment, some backwards hypocrisy if you ask me.

I am excited to see what this mod becomes it seems like it has a lot of people rooting for it and it sounds like it has a lot of potential.

Back
Top Bottom