tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish you had documented what this mod adds :dryadrolleyes:. It's pretty confusing once you get 4 or 5 Huge content mods like I get. I used to use this, but then the way souls worked was changes and the books were really buggy, so I decided to remove it because of all the souls. Though, now I know I'm missing some things that I liked, But I didn't know they were from this mod.

I wish you had documented what this mod adds :dryadrolleyes:. It's pretty confusing once you get 4 or 5 Huge content mods like I get. I used to use this, but then the way souls worked was changes and the books were really buggy, so I decided to remove it because of all the souls. Though, now I know I'm missing some things that I liked, But I didn't know they were from this mod.
you will get that pretty soon. i think. and hope.

There is a mod that shows you from what mod certain items are. Sadly I forgot how it was called. I will still see if I can find it.

Hey people of the ersion mod! I haven't played this mod in a while, and I'm looking forward to see what's in this mod ^_^
I don't know if I could maybe think of some ideas for this mod, but, if you need any ideas, just ask me ill be sitting in my chair all day today xD

Back
Top Bottom