tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I downloaded the mod today and for some reason it breaks my game. I enter a world and my HUD doesn't work, I tried going around to see if it is still playable and collected a mushroom (for some reason it said I got 260k of them). It got fixed after I disabled the mod however. Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a way to fix it?
Wich version do you have? Try deleting the mod and downloading it again, make sure to have tModLoader 0.9.1 and Ersion 0.5.2.

Wich version do you have? Try deleting the mod and downloading it again, make sure to have tModLoader 0.9.1 and Ersion 0.5.2.
I deleted and redownloaded the mod, made sure my versions are correct but I am still having the same problem. Could it be because of another mod I downloaded?

I deleted and redownloaded the mod, made sure my versions are correct but I am still having the same problem. Could it be because of another mod I downloaded?
When you open terraria, go to the "MODS" section and disable Ersion. Select on reload mods and see if the issue continues. If it does, Ersion is not the problem and you should do the same with all the other mods that you have.

When you open terraria, go to the "MODS" section and disable Ersion. Select on reload mods and see if the issue continues. If it does, Ersion is not the problem and you should do the same with all the other mods that you have.
The issue got fixed when I disabled Ersion. I was just asking if the issue is occuring because of Ersion not working with another mod.

dude plz im *BEGGING* you plz remove melee weapons being thrown like this mod is got so many great items and i love it mostly the necromation items but i just cant continue using it im nearly in hardmode and all of the melee items are throwing like melee now have only swords like pwez just .... just remove it plz i beg u

dude plz im *BEGGING* you plz remove melee weapons being thrown like this mod is got so many great items and i love it mostly the necromation items but i just cant continue using it im nearly in hardmode and all of the melee items are throwing like melee now have only swords like pwez just .... just remove it plz i beg u
:sigh:Let's see what I can do. I'm not sure about making them melee again but probably make some other melee weapons to replace them, what do you think about it? :p

like melee enchanted boomerang and throwen enchanted boomerang or what idk or like a button to swap between melee and thrown or like just more melee weapons its more melee weapons isnt it :sigh::rolleyes: nah its just nearly all the melee weapons except swords its like 50% of them is thrown like i had to install so many melee mods to even be able to play its just nah :) maybe make a button to switch them like maybe in the settings like the acc. and items ability make like a button to make the like for example it makes the light disks (thrown currently) by pressing lets say for example mouse 3 (the middle mouse *butt*on ;) )
to turn it to melee light disks (melee now) how is that or maybe make a poll or was the items made thrown by a poll idk just see what fits u butt just a way to make them melee again any way

like melee enchanted boomerang and throwen enchanted boomerang or what idk or like a button to swap between melee and thrown or like just more melee weapons its more melee weapons isnt it :sigh::rolleyes: nah its just nearly all the melee weapons except swords its like 50% of them is thrown like i had to install so many melee mods to even be able to play its just nah :) maybe make a button to switch them like maybe in the settings like the acc. and items ability make like a button to make the like for example it makes the light disks (thrown currently) by pressing lets say for example mouse 3 (the middle mouse *butt*on ;) )
to turn it to melee light disks (melee now) how is that or maybe make a poll or was the items made thrown by a poll idk just see what fits u butt just a way to make them melee again any way
I like that, a "Thrower support: enabled/disabled" on the game settings.

So this is the mod I am using that's been making my light discs count as throwing...

Yet the projectile itself is still melee damage, as it does not proc any throwing damage effects, like thorium's throwing guides.

Also for the whole discussion on making them melee damage again, I say this.

both.png

The thrown versions should be a seperate version from the melee ones, meaning it would be the best of both worlds, melee players would use the melee ones, throwers would use the thrown ones, then everybody is happy.

So this is the mod I am using that's been making my light discs count as throwing...

Yet the projectile itself is still melee damage, as it does not proc any throwing damage effects, like thorium's throwing guides.

Also for the whole discussion on making them melee damage again, I say this.

both.png

The thrown versions should be a seperate version from the melee ones, meaning it would be the best of both worlds, melee players would use the melee ones, throwers would use the thrown ones, then everybody is happy.

That's something that I was thinking about. I have two ideas for this:
- Chat command that ables you to change between melee/thrown damage whenever you want.
- Accessory that transforms the melee weapons into thrown ones, except for the swords.

And the projectiles were melee damage because I disabled the actual code for testing and forgot to activate it again. That's fixed right now and will be released on the next version.

LIKE the boomerang blades. EliANs, a
What do you mean with boomerang blades?

- Chat command that ables you to change between melee/thrown damage whenever you want.
- Accessory that transforms the melee weapons into thrown ones, except for the swords.

And the projectiles were melee damage because I disabled the actual code for testing and forgot to activate it again. That's fixed right now and will be released on the next version.

I'd say chat command, an accessory means using up an important accessory slot.

I typed it way too fast, i'm sorry! there are bomerang blades, and I know it's not your's. I like the option to throw things, is what I meant. I actually like it.

Back
Top Bottom