tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh so, if the new modloader comes, this version of ersion mod can still be played in the new modloader? awesome because I cant wait to play with my friends this mod again

oh so, if the new modloader comes, this version of ersion mod can still be played in the new modloader? awesome because I cant wait to play with my friends this mod again
not so sure about that is very probably all mods need an update remember the old ones army, even though this terraria update (not modloader) focus in visuals and more recipes on furniture it needs a change to its core.

not so sure about that is very probably all mods need an update remember the old ones army, even though this terraria update (not modloader) focus in visuals and more recipes on furniture it needs a change to its core.
oh no I dont want to wait another month for the mods to update like I have to do with modloader. all I can do now is play tetris MMO and wait

oh no I dont want to wait another month for the mods to update like I have to do with modloader. all I can do now is play tetris MMO and wait
when the old one army comes we must wait roughly 2 days at most since the update and now the announcement of update 1.3.6 and 1.4 both bluemagic and jopojelly they would be more frustrated more than ever about this.

For you and for @Vsauce Michael:
What I meant is we are going to update the mod for the new tmodloader without new content. The content update will come later :p

I think you're talking about the weapon type modification.
If you type /help ingame you'll see many commands, one of them (I think it is /weapons or something like that) return the weapons to their original types. If you don't like it, just change it!
Hope you have lot of fun playing the mod :D

Last edited:
So, is there a list of the mod's content somewhere?
Not at all, there is a wiki but it's very incomplete.
The mod was very "abandoned" to be honest, there are a lot of things that should be done and we are working on that. Proabably the next update will be a proper one with guides, more support and less bugs.

You can check the awful wiki here.

Back
Top Bottom