tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have mac and the mod browser does not work on mac for some reason and i have looked it up
it works for me. now, idk if u are new to tmodloader, and if not, please dont take this as an insult, but make sure that you are putting the .tmod file into the 'mods' folder, not the 'mod sources' folder.

i know i have a lot of mods that say tmod and i put them into the folder and open terraria but it does not say i have all of the mods in the folder that i want! and i know i can only put mod files into the folder

I'm here to report a bug, maybe I did so late but here it is;

So I was playing in multiplayer and the first slime boss wouldn't spawn, we summoned it like twice or three times, so then we decided to kill it offline and this is how it went:
XdZHIDQ.png

Once I summoned it about twenty spawned? I don't know, this is about three to five seconds after summoning, it took me a while to understand what happened

I'm here to report a bug, maybe I did so late but here it is;

So I was playing in multiplayer and the first slime boss wouldn't spawn, we summoned it like twice or three times, so then we decided to kill it offline and this is how it went:
XdZHIDQ.png

Once I summoned it about twenty spawned? I don't know, this is about three to five seconds after summoning, it took me a while to understand what happened
oh boy, trust me when i say, this is a very tame battle compared with the golden slime, should that bug out aswell, there may be 20 of those there, but have you tried battling 100+ golden slimes at once?

Back
Top Bottom