Xbox One Estee (pet from Celestial wand item) missing their eyes in certain circumstances

Whenever I have my Fairy Princess Light pet or gets close to rain projectiles from angry nimbus or nimbus rod, his eyes disappear

Attachments

• 16727178117347691640229535274009.jpg
    16727178117347691640229535274009.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 94
Thanks for the report! I seem to be having trouble reproducing this - is the issue exclusive to this world, or do you also experience it on fresh ones?

Thanks for the report! I seem to be having trouble reproducing this - is the issue exclusive to this world, or do you also experience it on fresh ones?
I think it seems to happen when a nimbus rod cloud is loaded nearby the player regardless of the time of day

It also happens when you equip any light pet with Estee equipped whilst you have zoomed out all the way during the day

It happens on any world I am in new or old

If you are still unable to reproduce it (have the lighting set to trippy, and the quality to either Medium or Low for good measure)
With Estee equipped, either equip a light pet or spawn a rain cloud using the nimbus rod or Crimson rod (Note that if the cloud is unloaded by having it despawn or going too far away from it, Estee's eyes will reappear)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom