Pixel Art Esther's Sprite Storage

Esther

Stardust Pillar
I make some pixel art sometimes in my free time when I'm bored, and I felt like showing them here. Most Some of them are Terraria-related, but some almost all of them are just random sprites I enjoyed making, so here they are in one spot!
I also do requests now, but here are some rules:
-Preferably, don't request really big things. I'm not that skilled and I use Piskel, which can struggle with really big sprites.
-Don't request too many things at once (3 at once max). Other than that, you can request as many things in total.

Requests are closed temporarily, as I have to sort this thread out pretty badly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Currently removing all of the sprites from this post, and all of the sprites in the spoiler in my next post. They will be re-added very soon, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit: Probably going to add old sprites later, for now here's the more recent ones to at least have something here.
Edit2: Reopening requests soon, probably after I make some more things from my backlog. Sprites from 2021 and 2020 will be added another time, and I refuse to sort these anymore.
Arcanium Shard Resprite.png
Attempt 2 (Lightning Sword).png
Currently Unnamed Staff.png
Forest Sword.png
Silver Rapier.png
Sored.png
Spaff.png
Tempest Cutter.png
Water Spear.png
Water Sword.png
A Goddamn Stone (Upscaled).png
Caek.png
Gem.png
Glass Prism.png
Rainbow Rune (Upscaled).png
Shining Crystal.gif
Amber Spectregem Staff.png
Crystal Sword.png
Polar Sun Resprite.png
Sord.png
Temini Sword.png
Topaz Spectregem Staff.png
AmethystSpectregemStaff.png
DiamondSpectregemStaff.png
EmeraldSpectregemStaff.png
RubySpectregemStaff.png
SapphireSpectregemStaff.png
Diamond Lantern Redo.png
Omega Resprite.gif
SOWORD.png
Citrine Spear.png
Blade.png
Fragmented Moon.png

Last edited:
Welp, I already made a new sprite, and this one is definitely my favorite along with the lanterns (Which I still can't put here because I don't have access to them ;-; )
I'm going to be making at least like seven more of these.
EDIT: Oop, new stone! I struggled a bit more with the shine on this one, but I made it work I guess.

Edit: I ran out of image space in the OP, soooooo... (Note: I have completely given up on sorting these.)
Edit 3: Sorry, currently removed these, there should be a new spoiler here soon.

Last edited:
Maybe someday, these stones are going to be for a comic explaining the backstory of one of my characters, though they could honestly work for that as well.
EDIT: Third stone has been made (I should slow down with making these stones but I just wanna continue making the darn comic already)!
Stone 3.gif

EDIT 2: I should really slow the hecc down with making the stones, because I finished number 4:
Stone 4.gif

Last edited:
Maybe someday, these stones are going to be for a comic explaining the backstory of one of my characters, though they could honestly work for that as well.
EDIT: Third stone has been made (I should slow down with making these stones but I just wanna continue making the darn comic already)!View attachment 311784
EDIT 2: I should really slow the hecc down with making the stones, because I finished number 4: View attachment 311786
I actually began to make stones 2 days ago, what a coincidence!

Here's a tip, make the shining part of the stone fit the rest of its colors. It would still be bright, but not completely white.

And here's number six:
Stone 6.gif
In my opinion it looks like shiny blue redstone dust :p
EDIT: Seventh stone finished:
Stone 7.gif

EDIT 2: And last but not least, stone 8:
Stone 8.gif
I'm gonna be honest, pressing 8 while saving the file felt really satisfying.

Last edited:
It's been a while, but I've made more sprites!
First of all... You thought I was done making stones? I'm not, and here's 3 new ones:
Stone 9 (1).gif
Stone 10 (1).gif
Stone 11 (1).gif

Second, a flame in a cage or something (That looks way better when it's small and you zoom in with the windows magnifying glass tool thing):
Flame in cage or something (1).gif

And finally, a twinkly boi in a bottle:
Twinkly boi in bottle (1).gif

Oh, and an unfinished cave background:
Cave Background-1.png

EDIT 2: And here's a forest background:
Forest Background-1.png

EDIT 3: Nighttime version of forest background, seasonal versions coming soon:
Forest Background Night.png

EDIT 4: *Casually makes another stone*
Stone 12.gif
*Also makes something using the new stone but just check the file name*
Necklace thingo but actually just stone 12 with a stringo.png

Last edited:
Welp, I started a new project (Even though I should probably continue making the comic I made the first 8 stones for ;-; ), this time it's making a buncha circles and making those circles look nice, here's number one:
Orb (Forest).png
I don't know how many I'll be making, but it'll be a lot.
Edit: *Makes another stone because I can*
Stone 14.gif

Edit 2: Also, here a rolling nacho or something :3 :
Rolling Nacho Or Something.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom