Pixel Art Esther's Sprite Storage

Unknown-1.jpeg

It looks good for the handle so far! I suggest making a darker (but not pure black) outline for the blade part of the sword to make it look more sharp and solid. I also suggest making the brighter parts of the blade more brighter to make it look rich and shiny. You should also make the tip of the sword a bit smaller to make it look sharper as well!

You can just control-z away all your mistakes. That is why it is always okay to go crazy and experiment with pixel art, as long as you don't close your tab or application, you can just bring it back to what it was before

Yay, new sprites: 1 circle, 2 (okay, technically 3, but one of them is an unfinished version of another) terraria-ish sprites:
Orb (Space)-1.png.png
(yes, that's a wyvern enemy around the circle, the rest is behind the orb)
Platinum Golf Club-1.png.png
(just the unfinished version of another sprite)
And the final 2 go together:
Platinum Fishing Rod-1.png.png
Platinum Fishing Rod Bobber-1.png (1).png

*Very casually makes two sprites for one project* This is what I do when I'm bored...
Fallen Leaf.png
Tree-1.png
Shaded And Animated.gif

Yeah, this is kinda what I made the fishing rod sprites for...

*Very casually makes two sprites for one project* This is what I do when I'm bored...
View attachment 320847
Yeah, this is kinda what I made the fishing rod sprites for...
the consequences of copy pasting sprites is that you get mixels. Mixels are when you use two different sizes of pixels and put them in the same drawing. For example, the border on the fishing rod is about twice as big as the border on your character. Good work on that leaf animation though.

Thing is, I tried resizing the rod but that made it look blurry and bad and I'm not gonna make a smaller version from scratch.

I think that would take a while, considering I have like 9 or 10 layers, one for each thing, so I can move things around properly

Back
Top Bottom