• I like it!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FILL IN THE MISSING TEXTURES YOU LAZY :red:

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • You should make a Crimson minipack like this!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Skeletron Prime
True Shadow Armor.gif
Eternal Darkness Minipack
Item_757.png

The Eternal Darkness minipack (used with TCCL) changes almost every Hallow-themed weapon and armor set to a Corrupt, Shadow-themed version. Here's all the changes:
Item_367.png
The Pwnhammer is still the Pwnhammer.
Item_990.png
Item_579.png
The Pickaxe Axe and Drax are still the Pickaxe Axe and Drax.
Item_368.png
The Excalibur is now the Dusk Breaker.
Item_674.png
The True Excalibur is now the True Dusk Breaker and now shoots Dusk Beams.
Projectile_156.png

Item_494.png
The Magical Harp is now the Cursed Harp.
Item_550.png
The Gungnir is now the Dark Lance's big brother, Balmung.
Item_559.png
Item_551.png
Item_552.png
Hallowed Armor is now True Shadow Armor.
Item_578.png
The Hallowed Repeater is now the Shadow Repeater.
Item_561.png
Light Discs are now Dark Gears.
Item_1225.png
Hallowed Bars are now Shadow Bars.
Item_757.png
And last but not least, the Terra Blade is now the Tenebris Blade.

Item_674.png
Eternal
Blood Minipack
True Crimson Armor.gif
The Eternal Blood minipack, also used with TCCL, is the Crimson alternate of the Eternal Darkness minipack. It changes every Hallow-themed weapon and armor set into a bloody, Crimson version. It is recommended you use this with @SzGamer227 's Crimson Minipack. It is 100% compatible, and I am too lazy to make Crimson alts to the Night's Edge and True Night's Edge, which the Crimson Minipack already provides.
All the obvious changes , condensed:
Item_367.png
Item_990.png
Item_579.png
Item_561.png
Spite Discs
Item_1225.png
Crimson Bars
Item_494.png
Maleharp (MAL-ih-Harp)
New changes:
Item_559.png
Item_551.png
Item_552.png
Hallowed Armor is now True Crimson Armor.
Item_550.png
Gungnir is now the Malice glaive.
Item_368.png
Item_674.png
Projectile_156.png
The Excalibur is now the Death's Edge, and the True Excalibur the True Death's Edge. The latter shoots Spite Beams.
Item_757.png
Projectile_132.png
The Terra Blade is now the Sanguis Blade. It shoots Sanguis Beams.
("Sanguis" is Latin for Blood, or so Google Translate tells me.)
These texture packs only work with TCCL and cannot be used at the same time. Eternal Darkness is a standalone pack, while Eternal Blood relies somewhat on the Crimson minipack.
All sprites are made (or recolored) by myself.

Attachments

• Item_578.png
    Item_578.png
    420 bytes · Views: 1,039
  • Eternal Blood Minipack.zip
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,745
  • Eternal Darkness Minipack.zip
    23 KB · Views: 1,560
Last edited:
looks amazing except for the gungnir (or balmung,whatever) maybe you can redo it make it look a bit more like the original gungnir but otherwise this pack looks awesome :D

looks amazing except for the gungnir (or balmung,whatever) maybe you can redo it make it look a bit more like the original gungnir but otherwise this pack looks awesome :D
I wanted the new Gungnir to be more unique... though, I do think it would look better if it were more styled like the original Gungnir or the Dark lance.
Thank you!

After a couple days of work, I have also made a Crimson minipack, Eternal Blood, to mirror Eternal Darkness's changes. It retextures everything that Eternal Darkness does, except Crimson, and also recolors the Terra Beam.
It works best with @SzGamer227 's Crimson Minipack, as Eternal Blood does not have Night's Edge or True Night's Edge alternatives.
I also gave Balmung a new texture.
Also, shameless plug banner:
Minipack Banner.png

Last edited:
But if these are anti hallow packs would you need to change the hallow, and its monsters too? :red2:
If I did, there wouldn't be a Hallow to use these dark/bloody textures against. The "anti-Hallow" part comes from the fact that the Holy-looking armors and tools of the usual Hallowed-style items are transformed into darker, more evil-looking versions that you'll probably kill a bunch of Hallow creatures with to get the souls you need to progress.

View attachment 14170 Eternal Darkness Minipack View attachment 14171

The Eternal Darkness minipack (used with TCCL) changes almost every Hallow-themed weapon and armor set to a Corrupt, Shadow-themed version. Here's all the changes:
View attachment 14353 The Pwnhammer is still the Pwnhammer.
View attachment 14365 View attachment 14362 The Pickaxe Axe and Drax are still the Pickaxe Axe and Drax.
View attachment 14354 The Excalibur is now the Dusk Breaker.
View attachment 14363 The True Excalibur is now the True Dusk Breaker and now shoots Dusk Beams. View attachment 14369
View attachment 14355 The Magical Harp is now the Cursed Harp.
View attachment 17646 The Gungnir is now the Dark Lance's big brother, Balmung.
View attachment 14359 View attachment 14357 View attachment 14358 Hallowed Armor is now True Shadow Armor.
View attachment 14361 The Hallowed Repeater is now the Shadow Repeater.
View attachment 14360 Light Discs are now Dark Gears.
View attachment 14366 Hallowed Bars are now Shadow Bars.
View attachment 14171 And last but not least, the Terra Blade is now the Tenebris Blade.

The Eternal Blood minipack, also used with TCCL, is the Crimson alternate of the Eternal Darkness minipack. It changes every Hallow-themed weapon and armor set into a bloody, Crimson version. It is recommended you use this with @SzGamer227 's Crimson Minipack. It is 100% compatible, and I am too lazy to make Crimson alts to the Night's Edge and True Night's Edge, which the Crimson Minipack already provides.
All the obvious changes , condensed:
View attachment 17660 View attachment 17658 View attachment 17655View attachment 17653 Spite Discs View attachment 17659 Crimson Bars View attachment 17662 Maleharp (MAL-ih-Harp)
New changes:
View attachment 17652 View attachment 17650 View attachment 17651 Hallowed Armor is now True Crimson Armor.
View attachment 17669 Gungnir is now the Malice glaive.
View attachment 17661 View attachment 17656 View attachment 17649 The Excalibur is now the Death's Edge, and the True Excalibur the True Death's Edge. The latter shoots Spite Beams.
View attachment 17657 View attachment 17648 The Terra Blade is now the Sanguis Blade. It shoots Sanguis Beams.
("Sanguis" is Latin for Blood, or so Google Translate tells me.)
These texture packs only work with TCCL and cannot be used at the same time. Eternal Darkness is a standalone pack, while Eternal Blood relies somewhat on the Crimson minipack.
All sprites are made (or recolored) by myself.
Hi, did you change the names as well? If you did, how?

it appears that the eternal blood texture pack doesn't effect the 1.4 hallowed plate mail, but i am a huge fan of the pack so far!

The Excaliber has its antithesis in the Arthurian legends. It is called the Galatine, the darkness to Excaliber's light.

Back
Top Bottom