IC Eternal Halloween

Animus Viral

Torch God
It is a spooky day, where everyone dresses up, and becomes someone else.
Those who don't give out treats to the people who dress up.
And there are those who do horrible tricks instead, on those who are unsuspecting it.
But here, in the suburban community of Lamar, it's not one day. It's forever.
Eternal treats, eternal tricks, and everyone being who they want to be.
Houses mysteriously moving and swapping, allowing for the surprise of Halloween to keep going.
This is the place where magic is created, where imagination runs wild, and where the most cavities come from.

You can be whoever you want. You can make whatever spooky story you want. You can make almost anything happen.

This is Eternal Halloween.

Rules are simple.
Just make a character, and roleplay as them.
As long as they are not OP, it's okay.
Also no bunnying or Godmodding.
You may change the houses on the streets of Lamar at will, as long as no one is at said house.
Forum rules apply here.
No character limit.

*Spooky scary skeletons plays and blasts a person dressed in lab attire out the door of the house that is playing it.*
"HEY! That wasn't very nice! The saying is 'trick or treat', not blast someone out the door after inviting them inside!"
*He grabs his bag that is moderately filled with treats, mainly 'healthy' treats, and gets up.*

a void portal appears at the north-west corner of the centermost intersection of the city, and a familiar dark figure appears. but something seems... different about him. for starters, he's wearing a black collar with a neon-red line going around its width
"...where... am i now?"

(Not really sure if my character would be near, or far from them, since your call, but I'm just going to do something which if they want to, they can pay attention to it, or not.)
*Begin the rage*
"YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU BLASTED ME OUT WITH MUSIC FOR I AM THE GREATEST SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD, DEXTER! AND YOU ARE NOTHING TO MY BEAUTIFUL TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE...[pauses to catch breath]...YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE TRICK PART OF HALLOWEEN A HUNDREDFOLD, HAHA- *Cough* -HA!"
(Eh. Close enough. Also sorry for not replying earlier, kinda had technical problems but those keep happening recently.)

(No, since I will make an OOC later, but thanks to internet, that is kinda failing for me. Expect it either tomorrow or Monday.)
"I am fine, I am fine, just going to blast this man's house out for blasting me. But otherwise, fine. Anyways, who are you?"

(Same^)
"Lamar."
(If you get the reference, you get the reference. If not, then nope.)
"Where it's Halloween every day. Sound stupid at first, but hey, free candy."
*Pulls stuff out of his bag only to find... raisins*
"Or free sadness. But hey, at least you'd find a bunch of stuff here. Can get very rare or at least odd stuff from people."

"raisins are actually pretty good though. although they arent the best fuel for active camouflage systems..."

"Anyways, it's time to get back to this."
*Walks to the door of ze house of murph*
*KNOCK KNOCK. i'm not saying trick or treat when the door would still be closed so uh.*

"..."
*Waiting like that one scene where he's just looking out the window but then sees Dee Dee doing treehouse stuff but without the treehouse and without Dee Dee.*

Back
Top Bottom