tModLoader Eternal Resolve - A 1.4 content mod

Hm...a gacha system is...interesting to say the least. Sprites look good and a crafting system is neat. I think I'll keep an eye on this for when its more updated/translated before giving it a roll.

Is there an actual wiki that shows armor/ weapons and tools? im trying to progress using as much of the mod as possible, but i dont know how to get things like the borken.

Amazing mod! I love the concepts and the art is so well-made! Well done!
This mod is going on my favorite mods list.
Eternal Resolve my beloved. <3

How to install this mod? Can't find it in mod brouser.
havent used modded terraria in a minute
but iirc you need to change tmod to the 1.4 preview
you can do so by right clicking tmodloader in steam and hitting that 'properties'
find the "BETAS" section click the drop down i think the default modloader should be 1.3
there should be an Alpha 1.4 and a STABLE 1.4
-if you only get STABLE, or you dont get any of the following options, jus google tmodloader 1.4 steam code and plug that into the "Enter beta access etc etc"
-> paraphrasing but the code should be along the lines of "I Understand This is Intended for Developers"

havent used modded terraria in a minute
but iirc you need to change tmod to the 1.4 preview
you can do so by right clicking tmodloader in steam and hitting that 'properties'
find the "BETAS" section click the drop down i think the default modloader should be 1.3
there should be an Alpha 1.4 and a STABLE 1.4
-if you only get STABLE, or you dont get any of the following options, jus google tmodloader 1.4 steam code and plug that into the "Enter beta access etc etc"
-> paraphrasing but the code should be along the lines of "I Understand This is Intended for Developers"
Idk. Tried to find it in 1.4/ No signs of existing of this mod
1654415621627.png

yep...
yeah...
i tried looking for it rip
Ok so, here's what a little discord digging told me:
1: devs became an indie group (this is getting rather common with "not crap tier" modders in Terraria at this point)
2: the mod was handed over and merged with Myth Mod, and was removed off the browser. So this mod (atleast as ER) is effectively dead.
3: I would advocate towards anyone who has the .tml file to share it around, but given the volatile nation of 1.4 TML and its updates, it won't really matter.
PS: their discord tracks users joining and leaving, and there's hostile messages towards people who join to try to download the mod... Pretty jerk behavior.

Ok so, here's what a little discord digging told me:
1: devs became an indie group (this is getting rather common with "not crap tier" modders in Terraria at this point)
2: the mod was handed over and merged with Myth Mod, and was removed off the browser. So this mod (atleast as ER) is effectively dead.
3: I would advocate towards anyone who has the .tml file to share it around, but given the volatile nation of 1.4 TML and its updates, it won't really matter.
PS: their discord tracks users joining and leaving, and there's hostile messages towards people who join to try to download the mod... Pretty jerk behavior.
100% if not a 1000%
(on the P.S note as well)

so ig we can expect Myth to be the first large content HQ mod for China(?)
-kinda disappointing, how do i put it, doesnt feel like the content of the two compliment eachother

100% if not a 1000%
(on the P.S note as well)

so ig we can expect Myth to be the first large content HQ mod for China(?)
-kinda disappointing, how do i put it, doesnt feel like the content of the two compliment eachother
And now Mythmod seems to have been removed off the workshop.

Now that you all are dealing with the workshop and not the browser, you should take efforts to BACK UP your mods, because there's no longer going to be mirrors for others to download them anymore when they get taken down.

What a waste of talent, the Chinese can make really cool stuff but they're pretty bad at actually keeping it around and keeping promises on it.
Edit: I get this isn't going to change much given that neither of these mods will function on 1.4 TML now, but still.

Last edited:
And now Mythmod seems to have been removed off the workshop.

Now that you all are dealing with the workshop and not the browser, you should take efforts to BACK UP your mods, because there's no longer going to be mirrors for others to download them anymore when they get taken down.

What a waste of talent, the Chinese can make really cool stuff but they're pretty bad at actually keeping it around and keeping promises on it.
Edit: I get this isn't going to change much given that neither of these mods will function on 1.4 TML now, but still.
Mythmod is currently being remade into everglow, here is the discord invite and some spoilers Join the Everglow Discord Server! [Terraria] 流光无际Mod boss腐檀巨蛾 演示_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

Back
Top Bottom