Other Eternia Crystal health hud

ppowersteef

Paladin
I've actually been wanting this since the first time I fought the event. But I kinda forgot to make a suggestion about.

This suggestion is about the stats that are visible near the Eternia Crystal during the event.
Eternia_Crystal_%28NPC%29.png

There were 2 stats during the event that are only viewable when you're near the Etheria Crystal:
- That's the countdown timer for the next wave,
- And the health of the Etheria Crystal.

Both stats are only visible at the crystal gem, and depending on how large your battle field is, you probably need to walk back for a while to catch up the status of the stats.
Which is rather annoying, as you don't know if the Crystal is under fire.

There is however a hud present that shows how far you are in the wave during the event, but that's it.
I wonder if it's possible to make a hud for the countdown and the Crystal's health as well. as it'll be easier to know when the crystal is under fire, or when you've to be ready for the upcoming wave.

As for positioning, I was thinking about next to the wave indicator or in the middle-down of the screen (where the unlocked archievments otherwise shows).

Also, as a sidenote, the Crystals health nor defence is increased during expert mode, maybe it was intentional.
But if it does get more health/defence at later tiers, but no expert buffs, then I find it much harder to protect at the later stages of Expert Mode.
(The player's defence also get increased during expert, after all)

That's all for now, let me know how you think about.

Last edited:
I support this. Simple, straight-up beneficial suggestion.

As for the positioning, I was thinking top-middle (sorry, that clashes with the inventory hotbar) bottom-middle of the screen, with the crystal icon to the left and the countdown timer on top of it and a countdown doughnut around it.

Not sure if this can be expanded to show bosses' healthbars as well. Perhaps not, since the crystal is allied with you while the bosses are not.

Back
Top Bottom