Blocks & Decoration Eternia crystal on eternia crystal stand outside of the old one's army

Should a replica eternia crystal exist as furniture for people who like the old one's army?

• Yes, it would look very nice as decoration and would be a nice addition to 1.3.6

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No, if you want to look at it, just do the event.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game2512

Terrarian
I think the Eternia crystal looks very nice on its stand but I wish you could have it outside of the event. here comes in my idea! My idea is to make it so you can place an item named "Replica Eternia Crystal" on the crystal stand. It would look and do the exact same things as the enternia crystal in the old one's army (glow, have the symbol on it, etc) And if you right click it, the crystal will do the same thing it does if you win the event. if you left click, it will do the same thing as when you lose the event. (note: after either of these happen, the crystal will be on the stand again after) I think its a good idea since I think a few people would like to display an eternia crystal in their base. (The way you take the replica crystal off the stand is by using a pickaxe to mine it and pick it back up)
Good or bad idea?
vote in the poll!

Actuate the blocks under the portal stand, the crystal will fall, then just never complete the event.

Back
Top Bottom