Eternia - PC & Mobile Servers

Bade

Official Terrarian
Eternia
Eternia is a 24/7 in-game Terraria server, first launched on the 30th of May 2019. Since then we've gained 25,000+ registered accounts and maintained an active and dedicated playerbase.

Our in-game servers feature:
  • An organised easy to access all items area ideal for popping in and out to grab items. (Use the /i "item name" for quick access.)
  • A huge sandbox world for building and roleplay with up to 16 house claims per player to keep those nasty griefers out. :sigh:
  • An active and dedicated community with an active staff team who are always here to help.
  • Up to date servers with PC & Mobile crossplay available.​

IP: eternia.uk
Port: 7777

For support, updates and community events, please visit our Discord server: Join the Lunaria/Eternia Discord Server!

Last edited:
I need help:
all of this happened today, in the mobile server i was playing with i think is the admin of the server, cci, two terraria hackers entered the server with a 15 minute separation each. The first one was spamming bosses and modifing weapons like the star wrath. He also had the ability to lag EXTREMELY bad the server, until the point it crashed two times, then, the other one seemed a little bit more well-intentioned.nhe also had unobtainable items like the lunar drills. But few minutes after the game crashed
after this the server was no longer available, what do I do??

I need help:
all of this happened today, in the mobile server i was playing with i think is the admin of the server, cci, two terraria hackers entered the server with a 15 minute separation each. The first one was spamming bosses and modifing weapons like the star wrath. He also had the ability to lag EXTREMELY bad the server, until the point it crashed two times, then, the other one seemed a little bit more well-intentioned.nhe also had unobtainable items like the lunar drills. But few minutes after the game crashed
after this the server was no longer available, what do I do??

Firstly, thank you for reporting. However I think in the rules of this forum this isn't meant to be used as a bulletin for things like this. Since then those issues have been resolved and the hackers have been removed, but in the future it is recommended that you report it on our Discord server which is linked in the post.

Eternia
Eternia is a 24/7 in-game Terraria server, first launched on the 30th of May 2019. Since then we've gained 3,000+ registered accounts and maintained an active and dedicated playerbase.

• An organised easy to access all items area ideal for popping in and out to grab items. (Use the /i "item name" command on the 1.4 servers at the moment.)
  • A huge sandbox world for building and roleplay with up to 16 house claims per player to keep those nasty griefers out. :sigh:
  • An active and dedicated community with an active staff team who are always here to help.
  • Servers on mobile and PC, with potential crossplay being re-integrated at a later date.​

Notice board:

IP: Eternia.ga
Ports:
7777 - Terraria PC 1.4.0.4 Master Mode server. 6666 - Terraria PC 1.4.0.4 Journey Mode server. 1111 - Terraria mobile 1.3.0.7.9 and PC 1.3.5.3 compatible server.

For support, updates and community events, please visit our Discord server: Join the Lunaria | Eternia Discord Server!
I think I just realized something, fledgling wings on non journey’s mode....

Firstly, thank you for reporting. However I think in the rules of this forum this isn't meant to be used as a bulletin for things like this. Since then those issues have been resolved and the hackers have been removed, but in the future it is recommended that you report it on our Discord server which is linked in the post.
Thx, if theres other problem i will report it to someone in the server or discord.

Eternia
Eternia is a 24/7 in-game Terraria server, first launched on the 30th of May 2019. Since then we've gained 25,000+ registered accounts and maintained an active and dedicated playerbase.

• An organised easy to access all items area ideal for popping in and out to grab items. (Use the /i "item name" for quick access.)
  • Up to date servers with PC & Mobile crossplay available.​

IP: eternia.uk
Port: 7777

For support, updates and community events, please visit our Discord server: Join the Lunaria/Eternia Discord Server!
I think I was banned from eternia.uk

I misclicked grabbing an item and accidentally grabbed some kind of drill container (idk the name) and since then I can only stay on the eternia server for maybe 30sec before getting kicked off, any ideas to help me?

I think I was banned from eternia.uk

I misclicked grabbing an item and accidentally grabbed some kind of drill container (idk the name) and since then I can only stay on the eternia server for maybe 30sec before getting kicked off, any ideas to help me?
The drill containment unit? Just put it in the garbage slot in ur inventory! Easy fix :)

Back
Top Bottom