Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
To test:
1). Have 2 accounts join an expert/master world. To make it easier to simulate, run 2 Terraria instances on 1 computer and join a start_server.bat world.
2). 1 account should be a summoner, preferably with Terraprisma. Summon the minions so that it counts for Master Mode drops.
3). On the other account, kill Empress of Light
Result: For both characters, Empress bags should drop. However, only 1 Terraprisma would drop, and only 1 character can pick up the Terraprisma.

This is intended because well there is no way to tell that, in classic mode and in multiplayer you don’t get double drops you only get 1 drop pool and that’s it so this is definitely intended.

I meant that Terraprisma is not a player-instanced drop, making it inconsistent with other expert boss drops.

Master mode….
The relics only drop 1 for all players each time you kill the boss, the pet goes to someone who killed it or just anyone, I’m unsure but it goes to them so no one else gets it because of that.
But yeah it’s only treasure bags that drop multiple for multiplayer, the medals are per player because you both are doing the event and want to earn them

Yeah, this seems like an oversight to me, rather than intended. Though of course we'd have to hear from the devs themselves, or find if any patch notes ensured this specific function or not, to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom