Weapons & Equip Even More Celestial-Tier Weapons!

Which is your favorite?

• Wrath of Ra

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Spatial Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cosmic Fury

• Stardust Manipulator Staff

• I love them all!

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Catman8274

Official Terrarian
DBprXR6.png
This idea expands upon an idea that was originally posted by Battle Bee! If you haven't read it, you should!
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-more-celestial-tier-items.25007/

The idea is to add more items to craft from the pillars! As per the usual, it requires 18 of your respective fragments to craft a weapon! Now, the weapons

Wrath of Ra
Tear your foes apart with the power of Ra!
YPUxuGL.png

135 Melee Damage
Very Fast Speed (19)
Average Knockback (5)
10% Crit Chance

Here we have a large sword. (For us sword enthusiasts, of course!) It inflicts the Daybroken Debuff, like its brethren. It also has quite the range for a sword! Surprisingly good for fighting bosses!

Spatial Storm
Fire an endless storm of Arrows at your opponents!
uXaN30i.png

55 Ranged Damage
Insanely Fast Speed (7)
Very Weak Knockback
5% Crit Chance
66% Chance not to consume ammo

A Powerful Repeater. Think Megashark, but with arrows. It also occasionally fires an arrow off at an extremely high velocity. Perfect for constantly peppering your opponents with arrows!

Cosmic Fury
Harness the ceaseless fury of the cosmos!
4EyDC1y.png

95 Magic Damage
Average Speed (29)
Very Strong Knockback (9)
20% Crit Chance
Uses 16 Mana

This staff combines all three dungeon staves. That's right. It summons a projectile which homes in on enemies, bounces off walls, and explodes into a massive Nebula Fireball upon impact with a fifth wall or an enemy.

Stardust Manipulator Staff
Call upon a manipulator of stardust to fight for you!
nZ9SX3D.png

Km85Lcp.png

50 Summon Damage
Very Slow Speed (36)
Very Weak Knockback (2)
4% Crit Chance
Uses 10 Mana
Summons a Stardust Manipulator to fight for you
Counts as 2 Minions

Stardust Manipulator is a glorified way of saying Flow Invader. It looks, sounds, smells, tastes (I wouldn't recommend that), feels, and acts like a Flow Invader. Yes. This staff summons a minion-summoning minion (BWOOOOOOONNNNG) to fight for you. For balancing reasons (The idea of having 11 of these things kinda scares me. Seems a little OP to have 11 of.), this minion counts as two minions. Though, you can still summon it if you have 1 minion slot.

As always, feedback is very much appreciated! Tell me what you think (ideas, improvements, etc.)! Be sure to answer the poll above! You don't have to support, but, if you want to, here's the code!
Code:
[URL= https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/even-more-celestial-tier-weapons.59459/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DBprXR6.png[/IMG][/URL]

One last thing. If you haven't seen Battle Bee's Idea on this very subject, go take a look at it (right now, preferably). Thank you for reading!

Modified Sprites used to make the weapons
Wrath of Ra- Daybreak, Solar Eruption
Spatial Storm- Titanium Repeater
Cosmic Fury- Diamond Staff
Stardust Manipulator Staff- Tempest Staff, Lightning Aura Staff, Minion: Flow Invader

Back
Top Bottom