tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

So I don't know if it's just a multiplayer thing or what, but my friends got the +x i-frames and are now invincible to everything except fall damage and block damage, one has the +x light and lights up 3/4 of the screen, defense % modifiers make the defense skyrocket, but not actually just in the menu, cursed always does damage after it's taken effect and I have to relog to fix it, and crit damage % modifers make crits do insane damage (my friend crit 800 with thorn chakram). I assume these are all just multiplayer bugs because I've never experienced them in singleplayer

So I don't know if it's just a multiplayer thing or what, but my friends got the +x i-frames and are now invincible to everything except fall damage and block damage, one has the +x light and lights up 3/4 of the screen, defense % modifiers make the defense skyrocket, but not actually just in the menu, cursed always does damage after it's taken effect and I have to relog to fix it, and crit damage % modifers make crits do insane damage (my friend crit 800 with thorn chakram). I assume these are all just multiplayer bugs because I've never experienced them in singleplayer
Update the mod and dont use anti-social mod.

and also with %defense my defense just kept increasing and also with %crit multiplier is also the same with the defense and i was in single player

and also its only happens if auto pause is on
[doublepost=1531307411,1531307356][/doublepost]i am using
ElementalBoots",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"LightPets",
"MoreAccessories",
"BossChecklist",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"RecipeBrowser",
"WingSlot",
"VeinMiner",
"NoMoreTombs",
"MoreChestLoot",
"AlchemistNPC",
"Luiafk",
"Fargowiltas",
"StartWithBase",
"UniverseOfSwordsMod",
"PathOfModifiers",
"Loot",
"CalamityAddon",
"CalamityMod",
"MagicStorage",
"MiniBossNPC",
"WMITF"
i didn't put it in the custom equiment slot

Last edited:
and everytime i go back in the game The crit multiplier damage and the defense reset to normal and it didn't happen in the old update

% defense stat is completly broken and normal defense can go very high (like over 300 easily with few % modifiers) taking all fun away. This started with latest update, before it was okay.
Mods i have:

"Reduced Grinding"
"Mod Helpers"
"Even More Modifiers"
"OmniSwing"
"Rewards"
"Calamity Mod"
"Thorium Mod"
"Spirit Mod"
"Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summon and Souls"
"More Accessories+"
"JPAN's Bags of Holding"
"imk's Sushi mod"
"Recipe Browser"
"Wing slot"
"Magic Storage"

If you are sure there is nothing wrong with your mod code then by looking at post above i think it might been something with last Calamity Mod update maybe. This is pretty serious bug :/

Last edited:
Today I update "Even more Modifiers" and got this bug.
I think it's the 'AntiSocial' and 'Even more Modifiers'. Any Accessory that has "Even more Modifiers" stats which equip in 'anti social slot' will get scale up unlimited-ly overtime. + defense will make defense go up over time (a lot), +light will make you see through like 10-15 tiles. (If you press F9 and change to "block" light it will show everything on screen). Damage and critical is similar, i shot a wooden bow and it dealt 20k damage on the dummy.
Old update was working fine, only the new update does this.

_Update:
On EMM v1.0.3 - Defense, Damage and Light stats increase continuously .
On EMM v1.0.2 and v1.0.1 - Only Defense, Damage stat increase. Light stat stay the same.
On EMM v0.0.10.8 - Everything work. (No stat increasing), EvenMoreModifiers stat in 'anti social slots' still work. This for me is the best version atm.

Last edited:
@ZerpDerpling I'm not using AntiSocial mod and never used it yet i have problems with " % Defense modifier" stat. Critical damage and other stats are fine, can you explain it me why latest "Even More Modifiers" behave like this? I have 8 accessory slots (7th from Demons Heart and 1 more from Spirit / Thorium or Calamity mod, not sure). So this mod is incompatible with all most popular mods?

By problem with "% defense" i mean that if i have 89 defense then 5% defense in accesory item increase it to 100+, another 3-5% defense stat increase it way more to 150-160 defense and 3rd "% defense" goes to 250-300 defense and it doesn't increase over time, its always same value either game is paused or not.

Just updated to v0.1.0.4!
Note that this version does not really add anything new, however:

Many bugs should be fixed, including accessory bonuses going completely crazy (% defense, light etc.)

If you use mods that do something with accessories (MoreAccessories+, Anti-social etc.) you need to be extremely careful, however I've tested these mods and everything is working normally with this version. If you are encountering these issues still, please start disabling other mods one-by-one to find the culprit.

Please note, the mod uses custom detection to enable modifiers. So far, it works with the More Accessories+ mod because it is a regular slot, but other mods that add custom slots will not work. Cheat sheet slots will not work for now, but I updated cheat sheet so in a future update I can make it work : -)

Don't use this mod until fix is done, % defense stat is completly broken and normal defense can go very high (like over 300 easily with few % modifiers) taking all fun away. This started with latest update, before it was okay.
Mods i have:

"Reduced Grinding"
"Mod Helpers"
"Even More Modifiers"
"OmniSwing"
"Rewards"
"Calamity Mod"
"Thorium Mod"
"Spirit Mod"
"Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summon and Souls"
"More Accessories+"
"JPAN's Bags of Holding"
"imk's Sushi mod"
"Recipe Browser"
"Wing slot"
"Magic Storage"

If you are sure there is nothing wrong with your mod code then by looking at post above i think it might been something with last Calamity Mod update maybe. This is pretty serious bug :/
It probably was More Accessories+. Please try new version, it appears to be working normally for me. Also please refrain from telling others not using the mod next time, it should be up to themselves what mods they want to use so it's not very nice.

my %defense make me went up to 400000000 defense
Try new version :)

Hey there is a bug with the crit multipliers. Ex: when i use a bow and it crits it does 2k+ damage.
Try new version :)

Today I update "Even more Modifiers" and got this bug.
I think it's the 'AntiSocial' and 'Even more Modifiers'. Any Accessory that has "Even more Modifiers" stats which equip in 'anti social slot' will get scale up unlimited-ly overtime. + defense will make defense go up over time (a lot), +light will make you see through like 10-15 tiles. (If you press F9 and change to "block" light it will show everything on screen). Damage and critical is similar, i shot a wooden bow and it dealt 20k damage on the dummy.
Old update was working fine, only the new update does this.

_Update:
On EMM v1.0.3 - Defense, Damage and Light stats increase continuously .
On EMM v1.0.2 and v1.0.1 - Only Defense, Damage stat increase. Light stat stay the same.
On EMM v0.0.10.8 - Everything work. (No stat increasing), EvenMoreModifiers stat in 'anti social slots' still work. This for me is the best version atm.
Yes I know about the bug, anit social completely broke the mod. However, in the last version for me everything appears to be working correctly. Please try the version. Thanks :)

@Jofairden Sorry, edited that fragment to not use mod from my post. English is not my main language and i write here doing 50% with google translator and rest by myself. I really had no idea that was rude.

@ZerpDerpling I'm not using AntiSocial mod and never used it yet i have problems with " % Defense modifier" stat. Critical damage and other stats are fine, can you explain it me why latest "Even More Modifiers" behave like this? I have 8 accessory slots (7th from Demons Heart and 1 more from Spirit / Thorium or Calamity mod, not sure). So this mod is incompatible with all most popular mods?

By problem with "% defense" i mean that if i have 89 defense then 5% defense in accesory item increase it to 100+, another 3-5% defense stat increase it way more to 150-160 defense and 3rd "% defense" goes to 250-300 defense and it doesn't increase over time, its always same value either game is paused or not.
I know about the bug (% defense thing), please try the new version I think it is totally fixed. If not please let me know : -)
[doublepost=1531415899,1531415882][/doublepost]
@Jofairden Sorry, edited that fragment to not use mod from my post. English is not my main language and i write here doing 50% with google translator and rest by myself. I really had no idea that was rude.
No problem thanks : -)

Back
Top Bottom