tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

@Jofairden
Tried v0.1.0.8, no crash, everything start out smooth.
But when I equip an accessory which has "Damage vs Max life foes"
upload_2018-7-13_16-56-53.png
in the 'Anti-social' slot, my damage increase continuously.
If i have 1 "Damage vs max life foes" accessory on the regular slot and another one on the "anti-social" slot, notthing happen (as working normally).
But if i don't have any item that has "Damage vs max life foes" on regular slot and atleast 1 item on "anti-social slot", the problem appear.
Could you check that please ;)Thanks.

@Jofairden
Tried v0.1.0.8, no crash, everything start out smooth.
But when I equip an accessory which has "Damage vs Max life foes" View attachment 204439 in the 'Anti-social' slot, my damage increase continuously.
If i have 1 "Damage vs max life foes" accessory on the regular slot and another one on the "anti-social" slot, notthing happen (as working normally).
But if i don't have any item that has "Damage vs max life foes" on regular slot and atleast 1 item on "anti-social slot", the problem appear.
Could you check that please ;)Thanks.
Well, read up. I've had this report like 10 times by now. Anti social bugs very hard, it is only updated 1 year ago. DOnt use that mod

Another issue besides wanbetor's that I found is that Demon Heart hardlocks the game. Sprite loses all colision and the controls become unresponsive.

Edit: found another bug with an index out of bound array. Happened when i disabled the mod, restarted, when to a new world to test sumthing, re-enabled the mod, and restarted to return to a non-test world.

Log:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.<CacheModifierEffects>b__11_1(<>f__AnonymousType0`2 x)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.CacheModifierEffects(Player player)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.PreUpdate()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Last edited:
Another issue besides wanbetor's that I found is that Demon Heart hardlocks the game. Sprite loses all colision and the controls become unresponsive.

Edit: found another bug with an index out of bound array. Happened when i disabled the mod, restarted, when to a new world to test sumthing, re-enabled the mod, and restarted to return to a non-test world.

Log:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.<CacheModifierEffects>b__11_1(<>f__AnonymousType0`2 x)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.CacheModifierEffects(Player player)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.PreUpdate()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
Update the mod ffs and read the changelogs.

edit: sorry to be so rude but people dont do this and it's alreayd been fixed

For the demon heart I just tested and it worke fine for me, so thats another mod triggering it I think
[doublepost=1531507474,1531507450][/doublepost]
the "damage taken is redirected to mana" is broken, it makes your mana go to 0 instead
Thx i found the issue and fixed it. Update soon
[doublepost=1531507514][/doublepost]
for me my damage and crit damage still the same when i equip or unequip it
I dunno man, I debugged the modifier and it was behaving correctly. so it is a another mod :red:ing it up im pretty sure.

Last edited:
Updated to v0.1.0.9!

More bug fixes, YAY!
  • Fixed mana shield modifier depleting all mana
  • Disabled wings from being right clicked into UI if using WingSlot mod. Problem: WingSlot forces the item into wing slot, so the item becomes duplicated.
  • Fixed a load issue for corrupted items. This would cause the world to say LOAD FAILED.
  • Fixed survival modifier not being registered at all.
[doublepost=1531510650,1531510239][/doublepost]
So I don't know why there's a problem with the mod, but there is. When I turn on the mod and use it in my world, it either makes it say "Loud Failed", or it deletes a whole chunk of the world on multiplayer. But when we disable the mod everything is fine.
Hey can you try version 0.1.0.9 ? I think I deployed a fix in this version that solves the issue

When my friend and I use this mod, we always seem to have a problem where we instantly kill everything. It ruins the game for us but we want to play with the mod, please fix

When my friend and I use this mod, we always seem to have a problem where we instantly kill everything. It ruins the game for us but we want to play with the mod, please fix

Everything fine here on my side, didn't notice any bugs with current mod version :)

@Jofairden I really like your mod, but i got some questions. Do you plan to make some modifiers locked to hardmode or expert mode only? I feel some are too overpowered for early game start like many overtime damage debuffs.
I played a lot of time with many summoner weapons and it looks like too many % damage modifiers can roll on them making minions simply too strong. Good solution for that problem would be for example : only one damage increase can exist on item with summon damage at same time. Not sure if it is possible to do, but would be really awesome and improve overall balance for mod.

Everything fine here on my side, didn't notice any bugs with current mod version :)

@Jofairden I really like your mod, but i got some questions. Do you plan to make some modifiers locked to hardmode or expert mode only? I feel some are too overpowered for early game start like many overtime damage debuffs.
I played a lot of time with many summoner weapons and it looks like too many % damage modifiers can roll on them making minions simply too strong. Good solution for that problem would be for example : only one damage increase can exist on item with summon damage at same time. Not sure if it is possible to do, but would be really awesome and improve overall balance for mod.
yes. i still work on the backend of the mod . in the near future I will start working on the content and balance.

Found a bug.
When crafting items in the Storage Crafting Interface from Magic storage, the items cannot roll for the modifiers the mod provides.

Found a bug.
When crafting items in the Storage Crafting Interface from Magic storage, the items cannot roll for the modifiers the mod provides.
known. that goes for any mod that does anything on craft, as magic storage doesnt trigger it. thats a magic storage bug, not a bug on my end.

@Jofairden

I don't know what you did in between the last three updates, but the bug I had of EMMR requiring the cheatsheet is gone, and its allowing me to run the item checklist again. So, keep up the good work, and thanks for the quick response on it.

Hello, i don´t know why, but when i try to create a new world with the mod update, it never ends, because it says: Generating modifiers on generated items...
upload_2018-7-14_18-13-49.png

%chance to inflict status does not seem to work with summons, might want to flag summons to not receive this mod type or make them able to proc

Hum guyz I might be really stoopid but, how do I get these Cube ? you know the one for the reroll and the sealing one ...

And also is there a way to save a line while rerolling ?

Last edited:
Hello, i don´t know why, but when i try to create a new world with the mod update, it never ends, because it says: Generating modifiers on generated items...
View attachment 204493
ye its an old bug and idk what triggers it. are you using spirit mod? if so, disable spirit mod while generated the world. or disable EMM but that means it wont generate mods on items that are generated in chests and stuff.

%chance to inflict status does not seem to work with summons, might want to flag summons to not receive this mod type or make them able to proc
it does, but only for minions that deal body damage. it cannot be made to work with projectiles they shoot

When I updated to Version 0.1.0.9, the +%defense modifiers on my accessories stopped having any effect on my overall defense. I've tried reforging a few random items to have +%defense just to test if they would have any effect, but they don't do anything.
it works for me, what mods are you using? anti-social and more accessories + mods cause a lot of bugs,

Hum guyz I might be really stoopid but, how do I get these Cube ? you know the one for the reroll and the sealing one ...

And also is there a way to save a line while rerolling ?
They are for sale for very cheap by the wizard NPC for now.
to save a line you cannot save a single line right now, but in the future there might be ways to do that.
[doublepost=1531657213,1531657158][/doublepost]
@Jofairden

I don't know what you did in between the last three updates, but the bug I had of EMMR requiring the cheatsheet is gone, and its allowing me to run the item checklist again. So, keep up the good work, and thanks for the quick response on it.
ye I found all the bugs of that and fixed them. thx to the people reporting them and sending their files so I can test : -)

@Jofairden

I want to know what are the max luck usable, because i have all with luck and the minimum is always 4 but never get some 10 luck modifier, and how i change the color of the extra modifiers, i make a mistake and now every modifier has a green color and not the normal - rare - legendary style :/

Back
Top Bottom