tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Having issues with summon items that have modifiers for "chance to inflict debuff" on them not actually inflicting said debuff, instead they will inflict the one thatson whatever weapon im currently holding.

Having issues with summon items that have modifiers for "chance to inflict debuff" on them not actually inflicting said debuff, instead they will inflict the one thatson whatever weapon im currently holding.
Update the mod lmao. That's a bug from very long ago

The random life drain really puts me off this mod.

And none of my items are "cursed" either, so I don't know what's causing it. It's really annoying as well when you're playing on Hardcore.

The random life drain really puts me off this mod.

And none of my items are "cursed" either, so I don't know what's causing it. It's really annoying as well when you're playing on Hardcore.
There is no life drain in the mod.

@Jofairden

I want to know what are the max luck usable, because i have all with luck and the minimum is always 4 but never get some 10 luck modifier, and how i change the color of the extra modifiers, i make a mistake and now every modifier has a green color and not the normal - rare - legendary style :/
Luck doesnt do anything yet.

Sorry for late reply but i wanted to double check to make sure i was certain. But i only installed your mod very recently, less than a week and theres no updates for it now. I just tested again and the issue still persists. The summons only give the correct status effect if im actually holding the staff in my hand. if i switch to another weapon it will use whatever status is on the weapon in my hand

Sorry for late reply but i wanted to double check to make sure i was certain. But i only installed your mod very recently, less than a week and theres no updates for it now. I just tested again and the issue still persists. The summons only give the correct status effect if im actually holding the staff in my hand. if i switch to another weapon it will use whatever status is on the weapon in my hand
tell me your version.

v0.1.0.9

I do have other mods installed, ill list them just in case it helps.

Enigma, Spirit, Thorium, Calamity, Beyond the Forgotton Ages, Summoners Association, Magic Storage, and Wing Slot.
I didnt think any of these would cause issues.

v0.1.0.9

I do have other mods installed, ill list them just in case it helps.

Enigma, Spirit, Thorium, Calamity, Beyond the Forgotton Ages, Summoners Association, Magic Storage, and Wing Slot.
I didnt think any of these would cause issues.
I think wing slot does, but im not sure. i havent tested all of those mods. well i'll look into it
it makes no sense, because the stuff is being snapshot when the minions are summoned. I specifically made that for this problem. ;/

Hey, what's the drop rate on the Dices or are those acquireable before hardmode? I killed thousands of enemies and didn't get a single dice

Where do I get it then because I just got it yesterday off Tmodloader said it had been updated the day before
[doublepost=1531790792,1531790717][/doublepost]and why did the quote only quote what u quoted
[doublepost=1531790974][/doublepost]Also have another bug, not sure if it is because of this mod or not, but when putting a Sandstorm Claymore from Thorium on a weapon rach it does not display and right clicking gives a diabolic lantern and the weapon rach comes off the wall and to the inventory
[doublepost=1531791018][/doublepost]and the spime staff was what was testing with the summons not applying status effects so body damage.

Upon further testing the bug with the item in the weapon rack seems to belong to thorium alone and I will be posting the video there also. the not applying the statuses seems to be with the slime staff. The video of some test6ing to help with troubleshooting.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.<CacheModifierEffects>b__11_1(<>f__AnonymousType0`2 x)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.CacheModifierEffects(Player player)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.PreUpdate()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
i got this after i disabled it do to the glitch in which my demon heart had presets and froze my game when i ate it. Now i cant reload modifiers and with this mod on i cant load my game up

Hello, for some reason whenever I try to open the cube UI, nothing happens. Is this a bug ?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm just stupid and didn't hold CTRL

Hey! Couple things after playing this mod for a while (I couldn't find a known issues list anywhere so apologies if you're aware of this).
Firstly, the only real bug I've come across is that modifiers are occasionally duplicated on the same item, ie you can roll items that look like this:
+3% damage
+5% defense
+2% damage
I can't replicated it at all, just seems like a random occurrence happening once every ~10 rolls.

In terms of balance, I think crit chance on weapons is a bit overtuned (currently 1-40? or 1-35, not sure). Should definitely be more like 1-20.
1-8 crit chance on gear seems a bit high.
1-14 crit multi on gear seems a bit high too, considering how easy it is to get 100% crit chance with this mod, multi essentially becomes +% damage
The mana cost for "+% damage but uses y mana" should be drastically increased (even the damage too). For a melee/ranged build, this modifier is basically a better version of +% damage, as the mana is never significant enough to prevent usage.
IMO the "+% damage during day/night" modifiers should be removed, they encourage a lot of waiting, which is pretty unfun.

I would love to see more modifiers which can drastically change how a weapon is used. Increased damage with the down side of taking damage over time or spending mana to use them are perfect examples of this (at least would be if the mana cost was more significant).
Potentially even unique, named modifiers. Some examples:
'Alchemist' - potions last longer but you are cripplingly debuffed without any potions used.
'Lifebalance' - take significant damage over time while holding, but gain lifesteal.
'True Mole' - increased mining speed, but blinded while holding.

Love your work as always, and hope there's at least something useful here for you. cheers!

I found a bug(a very exploitable bug btw) that makes so if you have too much invincibility frames, all of your critical hits will do insane amounts of damage. My current set that reaches this has +118 imunity frames. possible with the reforge armor mod and a lot of rerolling to get a bunch of imunity frames.

Kinda makes it too easy when you have a chain gun with chlorophite bullets and 100% crit chance with shroomite armor.

I found a bug(a very exploitable bug btw) that makes so if you have too much invincibility frames, all of your critical hits will do insane amounts of damage. My current set that reaches this has +118 imunity frames. possible with the reforge armor mod and a lot of rerolling to get a bunch of imunity frames.

Kinda makes it too easy when you have a chain gun with chlorophite bullets and 100% crit chance with shroomite armor.
Well, are you on the latest version of the mod? v0.1.0.9

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.<CacheModifierEffects>b__11_1(<>f__AnonymousType0`2 x)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.CacheModifierEffects(Player player)
at Loot.Modifiers.ModifierCachePlayer.PreUpdate()
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
i got this after i disabled it do to the glitch in which my demon heart had presets and froze my game when i ate it. Now i cant reload modifiers and with this mod on i cant load my game up
Have you update the mod? I Fixed this bug in the update.
Hey! Couple things after playing this mod for a while (I couldn't find a known issues list anywhere so apologies if you're aware of this).
Firstly, the only real bug I've come across is that modifiers are occasionally duplicated on the same item, ie you can roll items that look like this:
+3% damage
+5% defense
+2% damage
I can't replicated it at all, just seems like a random occurrence happening once every ~10 rolls.

In terms of balance, I think crit chance on weapons is a bit overtuned (currently 1-40? or 1-35, not sure). Should definitely be more like 1-20.
1-8 crit chance on gear seems a bit high.
1-14 crit multi on gear seems a bit high too, considering how easy it is to get 100% crit chance with this mod, multi essentially becomes +% damage
The mana cost for "+% damage but uses y mana" should be drastically increased (even the damage too). For a melee/ranged build, this modifier is basically a better version of +% damage, as the mana is never significant enough to prevent usage.
IMO the "+% damage during day/night" modifiers should be removed, they encourage a lot of waiting, which is pretty unfun.

I would love to see more modifiers which can drastically change how a weapon is used. Increased damage with the down side of taking damage over time or spending mana to use them are perfect examples of this (at least would be if the mana cost was more significant).
Potentially even unique, named modifiers. Some examples:
'Alchemist' - potions last longer but you are cripplingly debuffed without any potions used.
'Lifebalance' - take significant damage over time while holding, but gain lifesteal.
'True Mole' - increased mining speed, but blinded while holding.

Love your work as always, and hope there's at least something useful here for you. cheers!

Im not working yet on the content and balance but I will soon. It is intended that you can roll multiple mods the same time, mostly for testing purposes but who knows if it stays. thx

i found a bug where you can put any item in a item frame and then take it out, the item will get a new set of modifyers. plz fix.

Back
Top Bottom