tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Where do i get the cubes (other then cheating them in of course) because all the items i have even though i already had the mod installed before generating any new items, i think, had no extra prefixes to them, unless starting items just dont have them, i really dont know for sure
I don't know if you can get them anywhere else, but the wizard sells them.

Where do i get the cubes (other then cheating them in of course) because all the items i have even though i already had the mod installed before generating any new items, i think, had no extra prefixes to them, unless starting items just dont have them, i really dont know for sure
The wizard sells them for now
[doublepost=1544738085,1544738055][/doublepost]
Hi, I'm having an issue with the mod, playing on a server hosted by me with two other people and I cannot get prefixes on armor or reforge armor at the tinkerer, but they both get prefixes and can reforge as normal. The issue seems to happen in single player worlds also, any advice?
You should disable other mods temporarily and try again, some mods are likely tempering with my code to allow this to be possible.

Rolling +0% on an item is kinda weird.
upload_2018-12-14_13-6-0.png

Last edited:
Getting this issue with https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/losing-is-fun-a-fairness-mod.55854/
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Loot.ModifierProjectile' to type 'LosingIsFun.LosingIsFunGlobalProjectileInstanced'.   at Terraria.Projectile.GetGlobalProjectile[T](Mod mod)   at Copy<<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Hook<<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?52449292(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at Terraria.Projectile.GetGlobalProjectile[T](Mod mod)
   at LosingIsFun.LosingIsFunProjectile.AI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

Is there anything to give immunity to the curse/life degen?
Yes get regular immunity to curse from vanilla
[doublepost=1548000777,1548000734][/doublepost]
Getting this issue with https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/losing-is-fun-a-fairness-mod.55854/
Code:
Silently Caught Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'Loot.ModifierProjectile' to type 'LosingIsFun.LosingIsFunGlobalProjectileInstanced'.   at Terraria.Projectile.GetGlobalProjectile[T](Mod mod)   at Copy<<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at TerrariaHooks.TerrariaHooksManager.OnLogSilentException(Action`3 orig, Object self, Object sender, FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs exceptionArgs)
   at Hook<<ActivateExceptionReporting>b__15_0>?52449292(<>c , Object , FirstChanceExceptionEventArgs )
   at Terraria.Projectile.GetGlobalProjectile[T](Mod mod)
   at LosingIsFun.LosingIsFunProjectile.AI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.AI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ProjectileLoader.ProjectileAI(Projectile projectile)
   at Terraria.Projectile.Update(Int32 i)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
   at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)
This is in their (LosingIsFun) AI:

LosingIsFun.LosingIsFunProjectile.AI

You should tell them if you have contact with the developers
[doublepost=1548000798][/doublepost]
Rolling +0% on an item is kinda weird.
View attachment 214555
If this still happens I should look into it, but it should be impossible

Not sure how I feel about +mana cost and +damage on some weapons. Could make some fast firing weapons such as the mini/mega shark almost unusable, and could completely zone out some melee users.

Last edited:
I'm glad I was able to add prefixes to my armor it makes me more deadly then ever and I finally figured out that the Wizard has the cubes I've been searching for, but now I'm having the problem that they're not working. I follow the instructions they have on them and even watched a few videos on how to get it to work and nothing. I can't seem to get this cube UI screen to pop-up for the life of me. Is there maybe something I'm missing? Please help!

Something worth noting possibly and I'm not sure if it's the cause of my problem but it's probably not helping. I added a mod that gives an extra accessory after you defeat Plantera kind of like the one you would get from the Wall of Flesh

Alright so I'm confused you can re-roll armor? because it wont even accept my armor into the reforging frame.

Mod-list:
-Even more modifiers (most recent version)
-Calamity music
-AlchemistNPC lite
-Calamity
-Thorium
-Yet Another Boss Health bar

Also I can use the cubes but that's inefficient and costly

Last edited:
Just installed this mod and I found out it doesn't work with the Dual Wielding mod. Can you make it compatible for it please? And can we get a cube that locks a single stat and leaving the others to still be changed? Both of these things would be awesome, thank you for your hard work!

Edit: Just did more testing for the Dual Wielding and it seems like it might work but doesn't show it on the weapon's stats. How I came to this was this; I was using a Yoyo that had one of the modifiers "% damage, but uses + mana" and when I used this Yoyo in the Dual Wielding, the weapon stats didn't show the modifiers from the "Even more modifiers" mod (It didn't show any new modifiers, the damage was shown less than it should, etc) but it was still using mana each time I used the Yoyo. So the only problem might just be that it doesn't show the effects of this mod when duel wielding but I can't be sure. I'd appreciate it if you'd take a look into fixing this. :happy:

Last edited:
Yeah it's kind of weird how this mod works, it's almost like you have to install it first, run you game with it and then you can install the other mods, because I tried it with all my mods before that I had on my game and and this one wouldn't work with them. Now that I've installed this one first and now the others I had before I have no problems with this mod now. Oh and for those playing on a multiplayer hosted game, played like a single player game if you do the glitch to duplicate items with the item frames. If you have an item that has crap prefixes on it from this mod but let's say it's a Legendary with the original prefix you can actually use this glitch to re-roll the Even More Modifier prefix until you get something you prefer.

I found a bug, or error, or imbalance or whatshouldIcallit with one of the modifiers; The "Added damage based on player's velocity (multiplier X.Xx)" modifier doesn't do much. It seems like it does less than it should on lower tier weapons. I tested it out on the bow Tears of Sorrow from Elements Awoken, which did 32 dmg per shot constantly with 0 mph and a 0.9x multiplier, however when I was going at about 127 mph it only did 34. I also tried with an Iron Bow with a 1x multiplier, and still there was only a 3 dmg difference. I think it should be a bit more, especially considering there is no way in hell that anyone who just beat EoC could go anywhere near 127 mph. I tried the same thing with a higher tier bow too, and there the results were a bit more pleasing. It did 153 at 0 mph, and 171 at 127 mph, with a 1x multiplier. I also tried with a 0.8 multiplier for the higher tier bow, and the results were also positive. Perhaps you could make a hidden code so that for every rarity tier the multiplier goes exponentially down from a high starting point? That is, if it isn't a bug.

Yeah I don't understand that Velocity vs Damage modifier at all and you're right it doesn't seem to do much of anything. It would have to be quite a good multiplier with some crazy fast speeds before it would make a different. Although your velocity on the ground would increase extremely fast if you were on asphalt but alas most of us are in the air and stay in the air when able and velocity doesn't actually do too much in the air so yeah it kind of makes it useless yet again.

Still can't seem to get the cubes to work at all. The extra modifiers do apply to the regular ones but without having the ability to be able to control them it's useless. For example I could be rolling to get Legendary on my pickaxe only to get it and have some secondary prefixes say something like +14% Dmg but cursed or something like that. If you are playing in Multiplayer on a private server, if you do the item duplication glitch with the item frames you can reroll the item's secondary prefixes and leave the primary alone, but it's completely random and you can't lock any one of them in like you would be able to with the cubes.

Hi! Really like this mod. I have a question about balance. Stacking same modifiers can create weapons far superior to even the strongest items in the game.
1.png

Maybe forbid same modifiers on a single item? Or make modifiers be able to roll negative numbers?
Also stacking +%defence can give you more than 200 defence easily which is plain stupid. :)

Could you please make the sealing cubes obtainable pre-hardmode ? maybe as a random drop or purchased from the goblin tinkerer.
It kinda limits the mod's usability in the early game.

My chances of getting the best modifier for a weapon (mythical, demonic, etc.) while avoiding the manacost/curse modifiers have been very slim, I usually just end up using whatever non cursed/costly modifiers I get, since I probably can't afford to keep re-rolling forever.
Having a backup item is indeed a valid method for keeping decent modifiers, but those are kinda hard to get in the early game.

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, any of the cubes being available pre-hardmode would be fine, not just the sealing cubes, since you'll always have some means of keeping the good vanilla modifiers alongside a decent modded modifier or, at least, without any disliked modifiers. This would be done by re-rolling the item via goblin first, and then rolling the cubes.
Even being able to remove the modifiers would be good enough, as it would make sure I get to keep the unchanged good vanilla modifiers at least.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having an issue with the cubes, crashes when i try to put an item or just click on the reroll slot (the one with the sword icon).

The following prints in the error log:

Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
at Loot.UI.CubeRerollUI.UpdateModifierLines()
at Loot.UI.UIRerollItemPanel.PostOnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e)
at Loot.UI.UIInteractableItemPanel.UIInteractableItemPanel_OnClick(UIMouseEvent evt, UIElement e)
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Click(UIMouseEvent evt)
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time)
at Loot.Loot.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.UpdateUI(GameTime gameTime)

I'm using these mods: Elements Awoken v1.3.7.3 - Experience and Classes v1.3.13 - More Accesories+ v2.3

Hello, for some reason this mod doesnt work, I cant get anything i craft or loot to have more modifiers. im not using any other mod but this one! is there anything i need to do ? ( im in latest version of terraria! )

Are all of the things in Draft not implemented, or do I need to download the mod from this page to access them rather than the download that is in the Mod Browser. Specifically, all I can use are the cubes and whatnot, they work great but I would like to be able to get certain modifiers with the essences that you mention. I can't find the essences or soul crystals anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom