tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Nice Mod And Everything But I Don't Know Why When Playing With It I Start Doing CRAZY!! Damage

PD: Is The Mod Abandoned Or Something? ;-;

Hello, so far i've been liking the mod tough I am confused on how luck really works and what possible modifiers can be rolled or rather should I say what is the Min/Max on each of these or are they randomly generated by the strength?

Also right now only the black cube/poor cube is available right?
Yes for now only black cube and poor cube in the released version
In the 1.0 version there will be many different kind of cube variants

I know you're quite the busy bee @Jofairden, but do you plan to bring Prefixes for Enemies (kind of the 'enemy-based version' of this mod) into Terraria 1.4 similarly?

Was pretty happy to find Prefixes again recently which adds so much variety and life to playthroughs, and fortunately it still appears to work perfectly. These two mods go together like peanut butter and jelly. :pinky:

Regardless, thank you so much for all you've been contributing to this community over the years. Those of us who still remember the irreplaceable mods from 3-5 years back truly appreciate it. :)

I know you're quite the busy bee @Jofairden, but do you plan to bring Prefixes for Enemies (kind of the 'enemy-based version' of this mod) into Terraria 1.4 similarly?

Was pretty happy to find Prefixes again recently which adds so much variety and life to playthroughs, and fortunately it still appears to work perfectly. These two mods go together like peanut butter and jelly.:pinky:

Regardless, thank you so much for all you've been contributing to this community over the years. Those of us who still remember the irreplaceable mods from 3-5 years back truly appreciate it. :)
Oh yess, PfE is definitely on the list
I actually think PfE might merge with this mod, and you will be able to configure using in-game menu what you want to use and have enabled

is this mod that adds something that make me randomly deal a huge amount of damage?
on pre hardmode i was dealing like 130k damage to bosses

Oh yess, PfE is definitely on the list
I actually think PfE might merge with this mod, and you will be able to configure using in-game menu what you want to use and have enabled
That is GREAT to hear
I hope it will bring so much of brand new prefixes

Also for suggestion:
Is it possible to add divine orb-like cube? I mean you play poe too right :D, exalted, imprints, and essences also may come in handy. I would very excited to them even if they are as rare as in poe
EDIT: I just saw your latest announcement, and it seems that essences already in the way!

Last edited:
is this mod that adds something that make me randomly deal a huge amount of damage?
on pre hardmode i was dealing like 130k damage to bosses
I think there are some bugs in the current release version, primarily with projectiles and minions. That is definitely be fixed in the v1.0 release.

That is GREAT to hear
I hope it will bring so much of brand new prefixes

Also for suggestion:
Is it possible to add divine orb-like cube? I mean you play poe too right :D, exalted, imprints, and essences also may come in handy. I would very excited to them even if they are as rare as in poe
EDIT: I just saw your latest announcement, and it seems that essences already in the way!
Yea definitely, I really love PoE's crafting system and EMMs is being inspired by a couple games including PoE! (albeit in a bit of my own way)
Exalts and imprints are some _really_ cool end-game options, thanks for the suggestion.

This seems interesting and I remember I used to use it way back.

Well since I guess I'm technically a tester now, should I be testing cross-mod balance/compatibility? I feel like that is something important (but I am sure other people have already tested it though)

Thank for the mod , love it ,but is there a way to make monster drop cube and npc not selling it ? or nerf % dmg on cube , because with 3-4 good roll , u become too much OP :((

I assume luck means better rolls with the cube? can you get an item with more than +1 luck?

Last edited:
actually it seems like luck dosn't do anything? i have around 30 luck and the reforges don't seem any better than they did with no luck (using the cubes that have garented 4 slots and +25% bonus)
edit
so far i've seen only +1 on accessorizes (i've seen 3 +1's on an item but only x# of +1)
i've seen +2 on armor (i've seen 3+2's but only x# of +2's i don't think i've seen +1 on armor so far or a +3) the original post shows +8 and +9 but idk how to get these luck levels. at first i thought i would get stronger modifiers if i had more luck ex if i had 30 luck i would start seing mostly +2's and +3's for luck while if i had 50 i would start seing mostly +3's and 4's also i looked for a congif to turn rounding to the 2n'd didgit but it was not in the folder nor in the mod config menu avalaible from in game

edit 2. the website link asks for a username and password b4 loading. which if the page provided is restricted why did you link to it?

edit 3. your discord link does not work

edit 4 i added 6 extra slots with cheat sheet and assuming that they work
5678.png

it says ignored but op says that it works now and assuming
multiple lines of luck as above actually work the way you would expect ie this item provides 2 luck I have 45 luck

1234.png

this is the image from op i have seen no modifiers nearly this strong and yeah it says "of debugging" but i don't see why the op would show us a modifier way above what is possible. also in the gif in the op their are 30+% items where i'm seeing 15% on the high end. i guess i could install antisocial (i don't remember if anti social is for armor or accessories but ik their are mods for both) and increase my luck by a lot more but given that i'm not seeing a difference when i'm at 40 i'm not expecting suddenly a big difference at 78 luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom