tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

i found an way to free reroll prefix - just put ur suff on weapon rack and take it off and ur prefix will be rerolled

I just see that it's been 1 year since this mod get any update, did the dev just (for the second time) stop working on it ??

I have noticed that I also can't use the cubes anymore... I know that the control button works, and so does the right click on my mouse. But I just can't seem to use the boxes AT ALL!

Does anyone have any advice for this? Maybe it happened to you too? And if so, did you get around that, how?
Thanks in advance, I really like this mod, but if it starts acting up I would be quite sad...

Edit: I found out how to fix this error. You just have to reload your mods, and log into a new world. Be sure to take your cubes with you so that you can use them right away, because as soon as you spawn in, you can use the cubes without any problem what so ever.

Last edited:
So, I just wanted to make a small complaint about this mod
It is very annoying to start with this kind of extra modifier in the tools, I try to mine in early-game (I have a mod that gives me iron tools as soon as I create a character), and I mean, if you guys could try to change some modifiers in only the TOOLS, it is somewhat annoying that out of nowhere my pickaxe stops when I am mining to try to escape or try to get a mineral that is far away, just that, thanks I guess
1598128213414.png

My game has been lagging a lot playing with friends on multiplayer and I had to manually separate my mods one by one to find out... and it turns out this mod was causing the issue. Playing single player was completely fine, I had zero issue. It was only online and only when I hit enemies that I would lag. It would also only be me who's having the lag as well... At first I assume it was because my gaming laptop wasn't strong enough to handle the modded game... but then why would it work flawlessly on single player? If it was a server issue, why was it only me? The game would freeze for a second or so when I hit an enemy, bosses would literally freeze my game until it dies. After I've separated this mod from my game, the lag was gone. I can only assume the lag was cause by the amount of bonus everyone had, calculated when hitting an enemy. Doesn't help when every player in the game have mods that gives 2 extra accessories and anti-social. That's a lot of bonus. But then again, who knows. I still don't know why exactly this mod was causing it, maybe it could just simply be that it was not compatible with another mod.. like leveled mod or wing slot.

Last edited:
Just checking to see if this mod was dead or not, and color me surprised to see it isn't. And you show what you have planned for the future. Definitely looking forward to it, because spending 40 minutes using black cubes in hopes of getting, let's say, 2 Summon Damage modifiers (if I get that lucky I typically don't care about the other 2 at that point) can get really really tedious and annoying...

Hope to see the update sometime soon, since it seriously still feels like we won't get TMod updated to 1.4.1 any time soon....

In the upcoming 1.0 release, could you give us an option to lock specific rolls so they aren't changed on a reforge? I understand it could get broken eventually, but it's really discouraging trying to build a certain way, invest time and then getting 2 rolls at +1 when just previously you had one that gave +5. This could be balanced by increasing reroll costs for every locked stat, too.

You could have this in the config, so people who want a purely RNG experience aren't forced to see it, but I personally would really like the guarantee/safety net of more time invested = stronger

for some reason i cant seem to open the cube UI for the modifers, can anyone help?

Edit: sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
Edit: I think its something to do with the wingslot mod

Last edited:
for some reason i cant seem to open the cube UI for the modifers, can anyone help?

Edit: sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
Edit: I think its something to do with the wingslot mod
@Viktor_W i figured my problem out, i had to ctrl and right-click on the cube, hope this works for you too

i hope in the future, we are able to choose which modifiers lock and not

@Jofairden hey is this mod still being updated? are you working on other mods if not this one? if you are busy with stuff i understand but an update on how you are doing would be nice to know if you are still working on this mod or any other mod i might want to download

Last edited:
I love this mod, it makes calamity bearable in a casual playthough. However it does require a lot of manual work that I dont like... Would it be possible to get a way to automatically reroll until a specified total bonus is achieved?

I also had an idea that maybe a special reroll cube could be added that allows choosing a subset of, say, 5 modifiers and only rolls these. I think a price of 1 plat would be reasonable.

There's currently a conflict with Antisocial and Armorsocial that causes the insane damage bug.
I'm on the latest version and have tested every other mod I'm using, it also only applies to armour.

Last edited:
help me I get this and it does not allow to install

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at Loot.EMMLoader.AutoloadModifierPool(Type type, Mod mod)
at Loot.EMMLoader.SetupContent(Mod mod)
at Loot.Loot.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Could not load type 'System.Reflection.CustomAttributeExtensions' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at Loot.Core.ModifierPool..ctor()
at Loot.Core.AllModifiersPool..ctor()

Buenas tardes, espero que el mod no desaparesca me encantaba usarlo, pero con el cambio de pc, perdi todo y pues el tmodloader no me deja usarlo ahora.

Good afternoon, I hope the mod doesn't disappear, I loved using it, but with the change of PC, I lost everything and the tmodloader won't let me use it now.

hoping to see this mod or one like it return for the 1.4 tmod release and such, specifically the extra tool/weapon modifiers. it made it pretty fun and interesting, especially combining it with other mods that similar effects in 1.3

Back
Top Bottom