tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod has some inventory breaking bugs like the recall potion only one held while in open inventory after taking it and return to spawn it shows that u are holding nothing i saw that bug in playthroughs and some streams raging about it

I would like to see an update aswell, with the added option in cheat sheet to spawn the different level modifiers. Maybe call them common, uncommon, rare, legendary, and transcendent dice? The modifiers can still be randomized it just sticks to the certain level. some of my characters I don't want to reroll 2,000+ times for certain rarities.

Last edited:
Sadly, and I've said this before, hiccup has been long gone. Asking for updates usually is to no avail. Again, he said to me he lost motivation.

You sure about that?

This post (from just earlier this month) doesn't sound like he's lost motivation. Very busy with life perhaps, but you can't say he's been "long gone" from modding when this was only about 3 weeks ago. Because I'm sure many here who really appreciate his incredible work here can wait a lot longer than that.

Not calling you a liar, but without hearing directly from him that he's never coming back, it's hard to believe he's not ever coming back after making recent posts like these.
Didn't know. You can call me all you wish. All I knew hiccup was gone. Seems he isn't. He hasn't been back on slack or discord, hence I didn't know he was still active.

Just talk to a NPC when that happens and it gets fixed. Thankfully, for some reason you don't get that problem when using a mirror.

I've found that it isn't actually an issue with using recall potions, per say, but rather an issue with using any consumable when the stack size is one. It simply happens that recall potions are the ones most commonly used that way, but any potion will do it, if you only grab one. this is also why the mirror doesn't cause the issue, since it doesn't get consumed on use.

as for fixing it, I haven't tried the aforementioned talking to an npc, but I know that if you have helpful hotkeys the "use item #20" works great to unlock yourself if you have something like a money trough, rod of discord, bug net, or basically anything that isn't consumable in said slot. Otherwise, is you use the last item in that slot with the hotkey, you actually get the problem just the same.

I hope that in the event Hiccup cannot continue, maybe he/she can pass this over to someone who can keep this up. this is a great mod and I would hate to see it freeze in time.

Last edited:
when i drop my item it gives the item a new modifier is it supposed to be like that???
In multiplayer: It shouldn't do it, but it does.
In single player: It won't do it if the item already has an attribute (Being Common, Uncommon, etc), if it doesn't have one, throwing that item will give it one modifier, just once.

In multiplayer: It shouldn't do it, but it does.
In single player: It won't do it if the item already has an attribute (Being Common, Uncommon, etc), if it doesn't have one, throwing that item will give it one modifier, just once.
i had to remove the mod from our server because it did that and it was annoying i hope he fixes it soon

This mod is fatally flawed at the moment. My current Expert world and Mediumcore characters are an example.

Any time you die and drop equipped/hotbar'd items, they are immediately re-rolled for modifers. Anything you worked to get a decent effect on is wiped, and items that were not cursed often have a chance to be. It has happened to me countless times now.

I would not recommend this mod to anyone at this time, for those reasons among others.

Just posted an update. This should fix some of the issues with the mod despite no significant changes being made on my end, as the last version this was built for had some problems with custom item data. Be aware that only minimal testing has been done.
Does it fix Multiplayer re-rolling?

Does anyone wanna try out tossing your item onto the ground and then picking it back up? it seems doing that resets its enchantment made from the magic dice

Also seeing as you're back - How do you put modifiers on accessories. Whenever I try to roll them I just end up equipping them. Not sure how to get round that.

Also seeing as you're back - How do you put modifiers on accessories. Whenever I try to roll them I just end up equipping them. Not sure how to get round that.
Hold the dice with your cursor rather than just having it selected in your hotbar, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom