tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly do you use the magic dice? do you have to pick it up and rifgt click on the desired item? because i try to do so but the items just get equipped.

'Pick' it up with leftclick, then rightclick on the desired item.
It doesn't seem to work?
I press LEFT click on the dice to pick it up, i RIGHT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the piece of armor/accesory get equipped)
I press RIGHT click on the dice to pick it up, i RIGHT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the piece of armor/accesory get equipped)
I press LEFT click on the dice to pick it up, i LEFT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the two items are swapped)
I press RIGHT click on the dice to pick it up, i LEFT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the two items are swapped)

Am i really stupid or?

It doesn't seem to work?
I press LEFT click on the dice to pick it up, i RIGHT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the piece of armor/accesory get equipped)
I press RIGHT click on the dice to pick it up, i RIGHT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the piece of armor/accesory get equipped)
I press LEFT click on the dice to pick it up, i LEFT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the two items are swapped)
I press RIGHT click on the dice to pick it up, i LEFT click on piece of equipement (accesories/armor piece) in my inventory, doesn't work (the two items are swapped)

Am i really stupid or?

It's what I've been doing. Doesn't mean you're stupid though.

I found what the problem was, it was because my armor/accessories did not have the [xxx] prefixe as i just installed the mod. it works on my reforged items.

The only bug I've noticed is that after reconnecting the stats on my accessories seem to be lowered.

854499d5b6.png
5a2d76f328.jpg

Edit: I also wanted to thank you for this amazing mod, I've already tested it in multiplayer with a few friends and we're having great fun.

Last edited:
The only bug I've noticed is that after reconnecting the stats on my accessories seem to be lowered.

854499d5b6.png
5a2d76f328.jpg

Edit: I also wanted to thank you for this amazing mod, I've already tested it in multiplayer with a few friends and we're having great fun.

The harpoon gets duplicated when using Magic dice...

One issue with the cthulhu shield, It appears to get modifiers as if it was a weapon.

Thanks for the bug reports, they should all be fixed now, along with a few others I found. I hope you'll continue to post anything you find.

Amazing and quick update, we've also noticed needing to drop our items before being able to use the Magic Dice.
Not a bug. You can't use dice on anything that hasn't rolled for modifiers, because it would be a waste. Any item that can get modifiers that hasn't yet been rolled (item obtained before installing the mod, usually) can be rolled by dropping and picking it up.

Not a bug. You can't use dice on anything that hasn't rolled for modifiers, because it would be a waste. Any item that can get modifiers that hasn't yet been rolled (item obtained before installing the mod, usually) can be rolled by dropping and picking it up.
It's also the case if we want to reroll our items after the first roll.

I have 29% chance to inflict poison on my bow, but it hasn't done it once, I'm either impossibly unlucky, or it doesn't work with projectiles and or ammunition.
[doublepost=1467477282,1467476869][/doublepost]
I have 29% chance to inflict poison on my bow, but it hasn't done it once, I'm either impossibly unlucky, or it doesn't work with projectiles and or ammunition.
NEVER MIND

I was being really unlucky, 29% chance and it must have only occurred on the hits when I finished off enemies. When it finally happened, it happened twice in quick succession....

[doublepost=1467477282,1467476869][/doublepost]
NEVER MIND

I was being really unlucky, 29% chance and it must have only occurred on the hits when I finished off enemies. When it finally happened, it happened twice in quick succession....
Try dummies, I believe poison also works on them.

Hi, enjoying the mod, but I noticed a bug. I have two weapons that are supposed to give confusion, but they poison instead, just a few tics. I've been using them for a few in-game days and nights, no enemy has been confused yet. Not sure if it's a compatibility issue... I'm using a bunch of other tmodloader mods, including thorium and tremor.

maybe after you make this mod you could make a mod that adds even more traps, and have them spawn underground or even on the surface! just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom