tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hiccup251

I've been meaning to ask since I'm not 100% sure how it works, but does luck apply when WORN?
Luck, like the other bonuses, only has an effect when worn. The bonus luck gives to modifier strength / chance for additional modifiers is based on your luck when modifiers are rolled for an item.

Luck, like the other bonuses, only has an effect when worn. The bonus luck gives to modifier strength / chance for additional modifiers is based on your luck when modifiers are rolled for an item.

Alright. Was slightly confused, since it's worded where it could be applied when an item gets a new roll as well.

What do you mean? Consider Luck to be a player stat, and it's referenced any time modifiers are rolled.

Mostly the fact that it wasn't stated that the item needs to be worn in the explaination. It could be interpreted as something else (like in my case).

@Hiccup251

I got a little bored and made this... Feel free to use it, if you'd like.

MagicDice.png

It doesn't look very good, to be honest.

Exactly, me and my friends are having a lot of fun trying to get the best modifiers, getting really good ones does take some time. (or not if you're really lucky ;P)

Exactly, me and my friends are having a lot of fun trying to get the best modifiers, getting really good ones does take some time. (or not if you're really lucky ;P)

Make an armour set and set of 6 low end accessories, all with high Luck stats. You'll roll Legendary left and right.

Idk if it's a known bug, but i believe it is a bug that wasn't mentioned here yet.
Bought items don't roll these modifiers and sold items lose them, so it's possible to sell and rebuy equipment to reroll modifiers for free.

Idk if it's a known bug, but i believe it is a bug that wasn't mentioned here yet.
Bought items don't roll these modifiers and sold items lose them, so it's possible to sell and rebuy equipment to reroll modifiers for free.
Assuming all items sell for less than they need to be bought for, it wouldn't be free.

I don't know what exactly happened, but disabling this mod fixed it. I tried using the Magic Dice on some weapons (Wooden Bow, Wooden Sword, etc, new character) and nothing happened to them. However, I must have gotten invisible modifiers on SOMETHING, because I am constantly taking 1 damage every second (death message says fire, but there's no fire) and my Mana skyrocketed from 40 to 264. What the hell?

I don't know if this is a bug but my weapons, tools, and other items have mana cost and it's kinda annoying so i had to remove the mod, any chance u can fix it?

I don't know what exactly happened, but disabling this mod fixed it. I tried using the Magic Dice on some weapons (Wooden Bow, Wooden Sword, etc, new character) and nothing happened to them. However, I must have gotten invisible modifiers on SOMETHING, because I am constantly taking 1 damage every second (death message says fire, but there's no fire) and my Mana skyrocketed from 40 to 264. What the hell?
All I can think is that yes, they were invisible, because that's exactly what the "increased damage but cursed" modifier does.

I don't know if this is a bug but my weapons, tools, and other items have mana cost and it's kinda annoying so i had to remove the mod, any chance u can fix it?
That's not a bug. "increased damage but added mana cost" is a modifier. Please actually look at the content of the mod. Same with the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom