tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should also mention that the "Cursed" modifier thing applied no matter what item I was using, even with no armor or accessories.

umm idk if this was been asked or not but:
teleportation potions/recall potions makes me go into a slot 10 yes you read it not 0 not 9, 10 and can't get out of that slot (imma call it the glitched slot now)
the only way to get out of the glitched slot is disableling the mod or just reseting teraria :(

umm idk if this was been asked or not but:
teleportation potions/recall potions makes me go into a slot 10 yes you read it not 0 not 9, 10 and can't get out of that slot (imma call it the glitched slot now)
the only way to get out of the glitched slot is disableling the mod or just reseting teraria :(

This happens to me as well on the odd occasion. I did some testing because I had multiple mods installed, but it happened after I got this mod.

Thankfully its very inconsistent of when it happens, but it is a little annoying when it does since it forces you to exit your world.

This happens to me as well on the odd occasion. I did some testing because I had multiple mods installed, but it happened after I got this mod.

Thankfully its very inconsistent of when it happens, but it is a little annoying when it does since it forces you to exit your world.
its not inconsistent its EVRY TIME I USE ONE OF THOSE POTIONS

I have a strange bug with +%defense modifier. For some reason, it only works if I throw something out of my inventory and if I have it in my inventory, bank, safe or even chest - the armor modifier doesn't apply. Sometimes, it works properly after I pick up the thing I threw out, but that's not always the case.

OKAY DUDE YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN WITH THIS MOD.

THIS IS TOO GOOD.

11/10 A+ I have tested over 100 mods in my time playing Terraria with over 900 hours and I cannot express the epicness of this mod.

http://prntscr.com/bqygev

You HAVE To keep your progress going, I can't wait to see what else you make!

hey there is this a bug?

a89b02f602664c94b01d1894d59d8fc3.png

I request 3 items.

'1' - An item that rerolls the rolls of the item- but not the rarity For example:

[Rare]
+12 max health
+10 max mana
+1% crit damage
+16 frames wing time
+10 Luck

Reroll

[Rare]
+20 max health
+8% melee damage
+12% crit damage
+5% dodge chance
+15 life regen/minute

'2' - An epic-quality item that has a chance of only upgrading or failing. For example:

[Common]
+1% Ranged Crit

FAIL!
FAIL!
FAIL! (3 Items used)
SUCCESS!
[Uncommon]
+10 max mana
+3% crit damage
1% dodge chance

'3' - An item that rerolls the ROLLS of the current stats. For example:

+12 max health
+10 max mana
+1% crit damage

Use Item -> Randomly Rerolls all 3

+7 max health
+20 max mana
+12% crit damage

----

Basically, I request a Chaos Orb, Divine Orb, and Regal Orb from Path of Exile XD

Found a Multiplayer bug- the Enchants will sometimes just be randomly destroyed.

Happened after I died- enchant was just lost from [Rare] to no mod at all.

Also- For future updates, I saw that you got the inspiration from Surfpup's mod.

Can we have more modifiers like the Increased Max spawns and Increased Spawn rates?

Suffix / Prefixes would be cool aswell.

Not sure if it's possible- but if Transcendent is so rare- could it have a unique modifier that adds an additional Accessory slot? Upto 6 on normal(+1 from accessory), and 7 on Expert? (+1 from Killing Wall of Flesh)

Taken from wiki

• Magnum: Increases bullet size by 1-10%
    • Ranged only
  • Vampiric: +1-5 HP On Hit
  • Leeching: +1-5 MP On Hit
  • Guarding: +1-4 Defense
    • Varying name: Hard, Guarding, Armored, Warding

Last edited:
I request 3 items.

'1' - An item that rerolls the rolls of the item- but not the rarity For example:

[Rare]
+12 max health
+10 max mana
+1% crit damage
+16 frames wing time
+10 Luck

Reroll

[Rare]
+20 max health
+8% melee damage
+12% crit damage
+5% dodge chance
+15 life regen/minute

'2' - An epic-quality item that has a chance of only upgrading or failing. For example:

[Common]
+1% Ranged Crit

FAIL!
FAIL!
FAIL! (3 Items used)
SUCCESS!
[Uncommon]
+10 max mana
+3% crit damage
1% dodge chance

'3' - An item that rerolls the ROLLS of the current stats. For example:

+12 max health
+10 max mana
+1% crit damage

Use Item -> Randomly Rerolls all 3

+7 max health
+20 max mana
+12% crit damage

----

Basically, I request a Chaos Orb, Divine Orb, and Regal Orb from Path of Exile XD
1 already exists. It's called Lucky Dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom