tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dices dont work all the time + they fall through some blocks ( like 2-3 layers of dirt). I am playing in multiplayer.
Terraria 1.3.3.3 + tmodloader 0.8.3.5

Edit : when I drop weapon then sometimes it gets new modifiers... I liked that mod. shame that it doesnt work correctly

Last edited:
That seems like the wrong mod to be honest. I try to install some mods through the Mod Browser ingame but it doesnt work for some reason.

Ur right i rechecked it and the name of the tmod file is "loot.tmod" Hiccup just dont have clear names on his files thats why i got myself confused fixing it in a sec w8 my bad sry

Updated for v0.9.0.2. Let me know if there are any new bugs, especially regarding save/load.

Did a quick test and seems to working currently, rerolled some modifiers and saved and load several times the modifiers was still on need just testing if the bonuses apply too still.

But another thing, is it intended that u can only reroll dropped weapons and acc after activating the mod ? All equipment u got before/had cant rerolled with the Magic dice it seems. Just curious if its how the code works probably or maybe a bug is.

Note : Magic Dice Item has visual Bug it has a Blue Backround on the sprite and no transparency :^)

Best Regards

Hey, me and my friend downloaded this mod but it stops us from moving and picking up items, we tried disabling all mods and trying them on their own and it seems this is the one that was causing it.

It could be a newly created bug due to mod compatability issues, but since the latest update of this mod, i can't use dice on anything, armor, bows, unique melees, accessories, etc. (only a couple wouldn't work before, but things that used to work don't anymore. I.E. Thorium items)

Suggestion: Be able to combine 3(?) dice into one Uncommon Dice, which guarantees an uncommon rarity on the modifier. Combine another three into a Rare Dice, three of those into a Legendary, three of those into a Transcendent, all giving the respective rarity.

So i was messing around with this mod and i think it causes my game to crash (during gameplay and when i exit the game). And beware to other people if you uninstall this mod you might lose all your gear (like me XD)

Not sure if this bug has been reported before, and it's a very minor bug but:
When I try to sell an item with this mod enabled the Color of the text that says platinum, gold, silver or copper gets changed into a white color. instead of the usual value-color.
Mod Disabled:
http://puu.sh/sWylc/6a4d6f5442.jpg
Mod Enabled:
http://puu.sh/sWyno/329470f3fa.jpg
Thanks a lot for the mod btw, I've had it in my playthrough once, and we had a blast pumping our equipment up to 11.

Not sure if this bug has been reported before, and it's a very minor bug but:
When I try to sell an item with this mod enabled the Color of the text that says platinum, gold, silver or copper gets changed into a white color. instead of the usual value-color.
Mod Disabled:
http://puu.sh/sWylc/6a4d6f5442.jpg
Mod Enabled:
http://puu.sh/sWyno/329470f3fa.jpg
Thanks a lot for the mod btw, I've had it in my playthrough once, and we had a blast pumping our equipment up to 11.
never knew the color changed at all ................

The idea for this mod seems awesome, but you really should start working on a NPC that rerolls the suffixes (Or maybe singular suffixes, with each additional suffix reroll costing more and more) if you haven't already.
(Yes, I'm also aware that the suffixes reroll if you reroll the prefix, but I don't think that's that good)

I REALLY like this mod, It's like my second favorite mod! BUT I think this mod should have a way to use the dice with items that people get from Cheat Sheet/HERO's Mod, because apparently when I try to, they don't have the [Common] Prefix, and when they don't I can't use the dice with them. Can you fix it? I also have some ideas for this mod, for example:

-The Good Dice (you will have a higher chance to get Uncommon Modifiers, a low chance to get Rare Modifiers and a lower chance to get common Modifiers).

-The Excellent Dice (you will have a higher chance to get Uncommon AND Rare Modifiers, a low chance to get Legendary Modifiers and a REALLY low chance to get common Modifiers).

-The Perfect Dice (you will have an even higher chance to get Rare Modifiers, a higher chance to get Legendary Modifiers, a lower chance to get Uncommon Modifiers and you won't have no chance to get Common Modifiers, this is supposed to be the best dice).

Hope you read this, I really like this mod!
PEACE!

(Also, some unobtainable dices like the Legendary dice, to get ONLY Legendary Modifiers and a Trascendant Dice, to get Rare Modifiers, Legendary Modifiers and a chance to get Trascendant Modifiers... For the ones who use creative mode :v).

Last edited:
I think this mod should have a way to use the dice with items that people get from Cheat Sheet/HERO's Mod, because apparently when I try to, they don't have the [Common] Prefix, and when they don't I can't use the dice with them. Can you fix it? I also have some ideas for this mod, for example the Good Dice (you will have a higher chance to get Uncommon Modifiers, a low chance to get Rare Modifiers and a lower chance to get common Modifiers), the Excellent Dice (you will have a higher change to get Uncommon AND Rare Modifiers, and an even lower chance to get common Modifiers) and the Perfect Dice (you will have an even higher chance to get Rare Modifiers, a higher chance to get Legendary Modifiers, a lower chance to get Uncommon Oh and also, could you make some unobtainable items (only able to get them with in-game inv editors/mods)? Or
it simply means that your item was not affected by this mod , which just happens sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom