Other Game Pokémon

What is Your Favorite Pokémon Type?

• Total voters

I got Charizard though, so I guess I win. \o/

Just thought I'd repost this because I'm awesome!

memestache.com_214505_1340413212.jpg

View attachment 64941
Had to repost this as it wouldnt work with edit

Fits me perfectly so worth it
That description of Absol doesn't make sense. It's Pokédex entry states that people think that seeing one is some sort of bad omen because it's always followed by disaster, but in reality it's just warning them.

Edit: What I mean is, it's more angelic than demonic. Just look at it's mega evolution!

That description of Absol doesn't make sense. It's Pokédex entry states that people think that seeing one is some sort of bad omen because it's always followed by disaster, but in reality it's just warning them.

Edit: What I mean is, it's more angelic than demonic. Just look at it's mega evolution!
Yeah, the description would better suit Mewtwo, really.

Every single one.

Aside from that, Diancie. I wish I could use a cute gem thingie on my team... but alas, I missed it.
DUDE GO ON YOUR ORAS COPY GO TO RECEVIE GIFT CHOOSE VIA INTERNET AND BAM YOU HAVE A DIANACE
[DOUBLEPOST=1437778734,1437778636][/DOUBLEPOST]Well all of us that don't live in Japan are going to miss the jirachi and the hoopa event

Well all of us that don't live in Japan are going to miss the jirachi and the hoopa event
No, Hoopa will come to America (or wherever you live) soon enough. As for Jirachi...
Wait for a long, long, long, long, time.
Maybe we'll get an international distribution in Generation 8 or 9.

If anyone is curious, Diancie is the only event Pokémon I have.
Diancie_Shiny_XY.gif
Here is it's shiny.
Why did they make a shiny form when we're never going to get with out cheats
[DOUBLEPOST=1437778895,1437778832][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, Hoopa will come to America (or wherever you live) soon enough. As for Jirachi...
Wait for a long, long, long, long, time.
Maybe we'll get an international distribution in Generation 8 or 9.
Shaymin
View attachment 64708
(it's so beautiful)
Omg I wished I had a shiny shayman
[DOUBLEPOST=1437778969][/DOUBLEPOST]
One word.
Mew.
Last time I checked there was NEVER a mew event

Why did they make a shiny form when we're never going to get with out cheats
493-Unknown.png

This is a ???-type Arceus. Unobtainable without cheating. Why? So that If someone cheats it in, the game doesn't crash. Same thing with shiny event Pokémon. That, or they will release the shiny in the future.

Back
Top Bottom