Ever feel cheated?

Isaac the Jester

Eater of Worlds
Did you ever feel cheated while playing terraia? Like an item disappeared or something? When I first started playing, after a while I had molten stuff and and a demon scythe(which at the time in the mobile was hard to get) I wanted to create a new character with the same name as my old one, and when I did it deleted my old character and I was so upset because I had no idea. Tell me some of you experiences in which you felt cheated.

Yes. When...

1. ... an item I wanted fell into lava and incinerated. Before items got their rarity-protection, I lost some really nice stuff this way...

2. ... I went into the dungeon for the first time without knowing you had to kill Skeletron first.

3. ... I was introduced to the new random, underground TNT traps for the first time.

4. ... and the second time.

5. ... and the third time...

When I was Shift Clicking to put everything in the chest out of reflex from another game, I didn't realize I was trashing my items until it was too late.
I feel this one :( I hope 1.3 brings something good for chest sorting

No, not really. From time to time my PC would crash and I'd resort to getting those items back but I've never properly been cheated off something.

Did you ever feel cheated while playing terraia? Like an item disappeared or something? When I first started playing, after a while I had molten stuff and and a demon scythe(which at the time in the mobile was hard to get) I wanted to create a new character with the same name as my old one, and when I did it deleted my old character and I was so upset because I had no idea. Tell me some of you experiences in which you felt cheated.
When my friend dropped the Bunny Mount summoning item thing on the ground and didn't realise. Let's say we no longer own it.

Spending hours getting the stupid fishron worm things and having them get eaten without him summoning. Took about 4 hours in all... sigh*

When I couldn't drop the Magnetic Sphere and the Dungeon items I was searching. ;-;
Or when I was playing with friends survival and I logged with my end-game character. My friend was with a new char and asked a hook to get past through the corruption. Ok, he went to his goal, but I was far, so he gave the hook to another friend of mine. He got pissed because "it was supposed to be a survival world" and thrown my hook in his trash can. I'm using a diamond hook because I couldn't drop another dual hook. ;-; ;-; ;-;

And I got mad because he wasn't playing with us. He was having his adventures alone with his own house, and the hoster was going to close the server. It was just roleplay... motherfluffer...

Dem random tnt traps. I'm just spelunking with a happy smile on my face, humming a jaunty tune, and then BANG. Dead.

When I first started Terraria, I played exclusively on mobile. I had a Minishark, Meteor armor and a Phaseblade (and I thought those were amazing, didn't know about hellstone). I got on Terraria, and accidentally dropped my phone. The thing brushed against my leg, hit the "Delete Character" button, and then confirmed it when it hit the ground. Needless to say, I didn't play Terraria for a while after that.

I can describe it in seven words:

Me. Fishron. RNG. Flairon. ":red: my life."
I have a spare if you need it... took a while to get my wings -_-
And I can relate when it comes to the Nettle burst from Plantera i got every other drop first only getting one after around 60 kills and by every other item I mean Everything Plantera could drop... -_-

If anything cheats me its RNG 3 months dedicated to grinding for the frozen shell a few hundred pirates for the myth of a coin gun... yeah RNG is very very fickle...
But its the world gen that trolls so many Dungeons and so many missing paintings... so many.... 0_o

Back
Top Bottom